No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe is the smartest ring fighter, not Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe is the smartest ring fighter, not Floyd

Yeah I said it. That dude was smart as hell in the ring and made you look stupid for even trying. Floyd is 2nd. Now this is the fighters I've seen with my own eyes.

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
    Yeah I said it. That dude was smart as hell in the ring and made you look stupid for even trying. Floyd is 2nd. Now this is the fighters I've seen with my own eyes.

ok then....instead of fighting a fossilised Bhop if he comes out of retirement....he should fight Dawson....let's see if he can outsmart Chad.

Comment

I like JC, but no way is he a smarter fighter than Floyd

he is wide open to counters when he starts throwing his ''I'm caught in a spider web'' flurries

Comment

As a Calzaghe nuthugger, I gotta say, no one comes close to Floyd Mayweather.

And lmao, "I'm caught in a spider web" flurries, haha.

Comment

Floyd is good but Joe can figure you out even if he's losing. How many times have Floyd lost in the rounds and come back to turn it around? I like Floyd more but, I just think Joe is better at adapting.

Comment

Joe is not smarter then Floyd its quite close tho I must admit....

Comment

Joe could figure out any boxer in history including prime Roy Jones.

Joe by UD against 97 roy.

Comment

Floyd is good but Joe can figure you out even if he's losing. How many times have Floyd lost in the rounds and come back to turn it around? I like Floyd more but, I just think Joe is better at adapting.
                he wasn't able to adapt against rugged Bika, he struggled a lot in that fight, and never adapted

in fact, Bika was doing better and better as the fight progressed

couldn't adapt to B-Hop neither

Floyd adapted to all his opponents, except Castillo I, even adapted to Mosley after being hurt

Comment

Nobody is as good as Floyd when it comes to adapting to opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
                    Joe could figure out any boxer in history including prime Roy Jones.

Joe by UD against 97 roy.
                    I don't want to break your heart, but you don't sound too objective with a picture of JC in your avatar when you make such statements

unlike most people, I think it would have been a competitive fight, but RJJ would have pulled it off

Comment

Working...
                    X