Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting 25 minutes for the beginning of a new era of HBO Boxing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting 25 minutes for the beginning of a new era of HBO Boxing!!

Im so hype for this card, specially for Mtagwa vs Gamboa.. what a battle to begin the decade guys!And see the very first upset of the decade too! take care!

Juanma and Gamboa are on a collision course. I expect that fight to be huge in 2011. Hopefully they do Mayweather vs Pacquiao already so boxing fans can focus on the younger guys in the sport and building up Juanma vs Gamboa.

Comment

The first upset of the decade happened last night...

Tamara>Viloria...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Tamara>Viloria...
        haha thats right but as for HBO its gonna be Mtagwa!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Tamara>Viloria...
          Hes so much of an underachiever I dont think we can call that an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
            Juanma and Gamboa are on a collision course. I expect that fight to be huge in 2011. Hopefully they do Mayweather vs Pacquiao already so boxing fans can focus on the younger guys in the sport and building up Juanma vs Gamboa.
            That fight will be huge..everytime I read one of your posts, I can't help but stare at that chick's rather huge breasts and contemplate what it would be like to have my head resting safely between them, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              That fight will be huge..everytime I read one of your posts, I can't help but stare at that chick's rather huge breasts and contemplate what it would be like to have my head resting safely between them, lol
              Yeah, Faith is a babe!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Faith Nelson!!!!

She is hot!!!

Comment

Working...
                X