Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turd Sandwich is the lesser of two evils...

Comment

• Lol you pretty much have to vote Hillary or else the vatos on your hood will stomp you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Lol this is how dumb victims of scammers think. You are an idiot.
        How ironic since you watched Hillary's bad acting last night and thought to yourself "wow this woman is really caring and professional" whilst anyone with half a brain cell knows that she's a useless hack that hasn't achieved anything in 24 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
          Some months back I posted a thread stating I was unsure who to vote for...I asked what what so bad about Hillary and why there was so much hate for her. .. I also stated that not ALL that Trump was offering was bad...there were some things I actually agreed with him in...so I was basically unsure who I would cast my vote for...

but after last nights debates..........I just can't get myself to cast my vote for a moron...I realize my vote won't matter at the end of the day but on principle alone I just can't cast a vote for a dullard to run the greatest country on earth....so by default....

Globalism vs Nationalism

Nationalism is my choice
          screw other countries that wont help us as well as we helped them
          no to globalism

2nd ammendment is in great danger for globalist party they will take your guns for an easy controll so #neverhillary

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Neither are qualified, but Trump is the better puppet choice.

George W. is looking better and better by the day though innit?
            Now that's funny

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
              I should have ran for president
              Make a campaign video...it's still not to late. I'll make your campaign posters.

Last edited by jaded; 09-27-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                You say that, and put up a cute laughing meme, but businesses are leaving our country for places with better taxes.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/07/news...age-inversion/

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/21/10-ic...rs-abroad.html

Keep laughing while jobs keep going overseas...
                Good riddance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                  People from California should not be allowed to vote.
                  I'm from California and I am voting for the Donald

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    How ironic since you watched Hillary's bad acting last night and thought to yourself "wow this woman is really caring and professional" whilst anyone with half a brain cell knows that she's a useless hack that hasn't achieved anything in 24 years.
                    never said i was a fan of her.. she's corrupt as well.. but i rather have status quo if hillary becomes president than disaster and recession under trump..

you are one of those frustrated, angry americans that wants change.. you are blinded by your emotion to see trump is conning you..

Comment

• http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trump...an-the-donald/

Why in the hell do people put so much stock into something like an online poll?

Comment

Working...
                      X