Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missionary is the pleasurable position for me. What's yours?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doggy; have to watch the depth and speed at first, once I've figured out what she can take I go as deep and fast I can. If depth is limited, cowgirl/reverse cowgirl is good, so she can control the depth and speed without hurting the punani too much.

Comment

U guys are a bunch of betas... Doggy style... Pffff... Missionary... Smdh.... U guys might as well say the best position is on your knees sucking d.ick!

Best position m, hands down, is the spoon... Perfect fit...

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        I did invent my own position once... "The Annie" I called it.

It was kind of like we both had crab legs, and were lying spreadeagled from one another, with my dick bent down so it could go in.

I nearly broke my dick off.

Wouldn't recommend it tbh.

Comment

my favorite is when we're done

she rolls over away from me after handing the remote

nothing beats it

Comment

I like missionary too, it makes it easier to choke her while I'm pounding her.

Comment

Doggy style.

I have to look away coz the vision is stunning and I shoot my load it too damn quick.

It's rather sad, really. It's my favorite but I can't make it last long enough to enjoy it coz once I gaze upon that beautiful curve, the arch of her back, seeing the sway of her ****....I lose it. So I close my eyes....but then I imagine it.....

Comment

having her legs up behind her head, I get all the way in like that, my shit be bending too

Comment

Working...
                X