Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has gone full ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Because the Fertita's have been looking to sell the UFC, and make a move into the NFL. This event attracts enough casual spectators to find an investor to unload Zuffa off unto. Plus losing against Mayweather in a circus show event hardly kills his MMA stock.
      yes it does, if he gets embarassed, which he will. conor would be hitting air all night before he gets knocked out. conor is the face of ufc right now. it will not look good for the ufc if their main guy cant even land a clean single punch.

Comment

but but but Ali fought a wrestler doe

Comment

This is the point where Mayweather own fans turns against him.

Comment

LOL this fight is a joke to even think about. Stay retired Floyd please if this is what you have planned for #50

Comment

All I read is "Me Me Me Me"

Comment

MMA fans enjoyed Couture taking Toney to the ground and talked **** about boxing for years because of it. For that reason alone, I would enjoy watching Floyd beat the brakes off McGregor. That being said, this CANNOT count towards Floyd's 50-0

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  McGreggor has as much of a chance at beating Floyd at boxing as Floyd has of beating McGreggor at MMA. None.

Well to be fair Floyd would have technically have a chance to beat McGregor at MMA since MMA allows boxing and all styles. McGregor would pretty much have zero chance of beating Floyd unless Floyd had a heart attack in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Oh Floyd. And lol at Floyd sounding like Oscar hyping up Khan a couple weeks ago. "Yea he's faster than I thought".

Maybe we will see Ali vs Inoki II. Conor should try to get MMA gloves doe.
                    very good of you to remember ali vs inoki.....

if memory serves, that was "a no boxing fight" for me...

ali dancing and inoki down on the canvas trying to kick ali's legs....ha ha ha

well, at least inoki was not forced to box....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      This is the point where Mayweather own fans turns against him.
                      and the only once left will be Reloaded and Larryxxx hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X