Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican TV had Cotto the "monster" winning.. (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    [/B]

Exactly bro, What the **** has he done other than give Mayweather a good fight? can anyone exxplain why Cotto is elite or the A side of boxing, his best win is against Mosely and that was really close? Trout beat him.
    Trout beat Canelo too, whats the point?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      I scored it 7-5 Cotto. Fraudnelo's best win is still Ryan Rhodes after losing to Trout, Lara, Mayweather, and Cotto. HBO commentary was despicable.
      I thought Cotto flagged towards the end but had enough rounds in the bank to get a draw at least. What rounds did Canelo win in the first 6? Round 3 maybe. Cotto was pumping the jab constantly.

This fight reminded me of Provo vs Algieri. You can make a case for each guy winning very easily. Canelo landed the hard shots but was being outlined and out thought in three quarters of the rounds. Compubox is horse **** too btw

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        No he didn't.

Canelo won 7 rounds and put Trout on his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
          You are in the list of boxing fans (of any boxer) that really makes this site at awful with continued ignorant posts. Some of your countryman here are ashamed of you as I'm to some of mine.

Just talk boxing
          I talk boxing all the time. I'm fair but firm like Joe Cortez. It just feels so fahkin good to shyt on the Cotto-stans. Hate them with a passion. Fahk 'em all.
          These mother fahkers are always going to remember NOVEMBER 21, 2015.

Mosley and Clottey beat Cotto, what's your point? HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            No he didn't.

Canelo won 7 rounds and put Trout on his ass.
            7 rounds when he took the first 2 minutes off of every round from the midpoint on, ok.

Comment

Actually if u look to tweets and stuff ALOT of ppl got Cotto Winning Draw or a close UD... i give Canelo the edge but that what ppl are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
                Yea I need to watch it again. Those guys on the mex version were doing a little to much for cotto. I'll watch it on mute.

I had cotto losing fight night 5-7. But I was very intoxicated and I think I was dumbfounded as to how well Canelo was fighting. I expected cotto to embarrass him. To canelos credit he has come a very long way. Props to him. So I think I was overly focused on Canelo fight night.

Today I didn't focus on anyone but focused on activity that actually landed. First half of fight cotto was just out boxing Canelo. Canelo then came on strong mid fight and at end. I think overall cotto performed better. I was extremely surprised at cottos conditioning. He fought his azz off all 12 rounds. Cotto was only an 8 round fighter before. He came ready.

Canelo it seemed he held back as to come on strong in the end and to not gas out. H knew if he gasses out cotto would wreek havoc. So that was smart for him. I however think he waited to late to pick up steam and cotto just had too many rounds banked.

Cotto should have paid the sanctioning fee. I think he would have one. Fbi need to check out the Nevada commission.
                And HBO for that matter. The have been pushing that agenda to make Canelo - GGG. They really made sure those plans weren't derailed.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  I scored it 7-5 Cotto. Fraudnelo's best win is still Ryan Rhodes after losing to Trout, Lara, Mayweather, and Cotto. HBO commentary was despicable.
                  Most ridiculous post I've ever heard on this god forsaken forum lmao.

Comment

wow you must be smoking crack? Canelo beat Trout and knocked him down, unlike Cotto who got beat down by Trout easily.
                    Also if you want to talk about close fights. In my opinion Cotto lost to Mosely and some say he lost to Clottey.

Comment

IDK if anyone else posted this but this could be because Canelo is backed by like the richest dude in thwe world that owns the big Mexican TV network if I am correct.

Was this opinion given on a rival network? If so, then its clearly agenda driven and biased.

Comment

Working...
                      X