Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Fans Left in Shock With Fight Outcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny is doing a huge disservice to his legacy and countrymen making excuses and being a sore loser.

Patiently awaiting the YouTube reaction vids. You clowns had this coming!

48-0

Comment

Oneon. They would stabbed you up and cooked you and ate you on the real.

Everyone wants their money back.
      floyd was juicing with memonand pac was shot to shhht.

Both fought like Dog shhht

Comment

Originally posted by isidius View Post
        LMFAOOOOO speaking of which...is he alive?
        when i saw that guy the first thing i thought was he the mayweather fan lol

Comment

Stupid thread, no photo showing any shock, just people watching and concentrating.

It's sort of propaganda, you want to give the message that pacquiao fairly lost, and his people accepted it, then they are shocked.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Wait next week for the Pacquiao's hero welcome parade.

Dude was still honored even after getting KO6.
              Of course he will be honored, you act like he was dominated, from what I remember Floyd was the one who couldn't handle pacmans power. mayweather was the one running around like a girl all night and pacquiao the one fighting like a real man. the whole world watched this fight and saw how pathetic Floyd's style is, hahahahaha. Joke is on you Floyd fans cause Floyd looked really stupid in there to 75% of the people who watched the fight. That was a win for pacquiao in many peoples eyes

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                In my opinion Manny is not setting a good example for the people who love and adore him in his own country by lying and making excuses about why he lost when clearly none of them people in those pictures have a face like Pacquiao got robbed. Those are faces of people who saw their hope crushed. Manny should get off his own nuts and be a man about what happened instead of being a false prophet and whine pot.

He's not even setting a good example for his kids which should come first anyway. With all the success he's seen in life he needs to learn to take a loss the same way he takes a win... When he stopped Hatton the guy was clearly in bad shape and Manny was running around rejoicing... He gets taken to school and can't come to terms with it and has to lie? He's supposed to be the humble guy out of the two? Like a said before maybe god didn't deliver him into your hands because he knew you wouldn't beanie to accept a loss... So you didn't deserve the win.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Pac boy sighting on the left lmaoo

hahahahahhahahhahhaahhahahhahahhahahhah

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaotard86 View Post
                    Of course he will be honored, you act like he was dominated, from what I remember Floyd was the one who couldn't handle pacmans power. mayweather was the one running around like a girl all night and pacquiao the one fighting like a real man. the whole world watched this fight and saw how pathetic Floyd's style is, hahahahaha. Joke is on you Floyd fans cause Floyd looked really stupid in there to 75% of the people who watched the fight. That was a win for pacquiao in many peoples eyes
                    A real man would've went out on his shield if he had to if he was down so much going into the final rounds of the biggest fight of all time (maybe) ... He made that BS song I fight for the Phil and stood there and allowed Floyd to box circles around you in rounds 11 and 12... Your people wanted you to give it your all manny. You failed them. And they will fail you come election time. And once the cost of your campaign along with Arum, the IRS,the BIR and Koncz leave you broke and penniless only then will you see what you truly fought for... And how many people actually cared about you as a person.

Comment

I just wanna help them . Thats not a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X