No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Guerrero-Berto, Thurman-Quintana Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Guerrero-Berto, Thurman-Quintana Workouts

Four-Division and Six-Time World Champion Robert Guerrero shadow boxes on November 19, 2012 in Los Angeles, California during a media workout in preparation for his November 24, 2012 WBC Interim Welterweight World Championship title defense against former Two-Time Welterweight World Champion Andre Berto at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California which will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing. Photos by Gene Blevins/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope Guerrero wins so he can pick and choose his next fight and not have to be waiting around anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
      Hope Guerrero wins so he can pick and choose his next fight and not have to be waiting around anymore.
      Word. I think he can be a solid champion but he needs to fight more.

Comment

They seriously need to keep a close eye on Berto and who conducts his blood tests. He's a Haymon fighter after all. And Floyd just tested positive a few months ago.

Comment

The Ghost is going to beat Berto in this fight. Its the Ghost time to shine now. I wish they had a better undercard fight not to thrilled about Thurman vs Quintana.

Comment

Cant wait for the main.......

Comment

This man is taking it down this weekend. Guerrero is going to bring the heat and show the world why he is P4P material.

Quintana is going to beat Thurman too

Comment

Wait, is this right? Guerrero is 4 division champ with 6 belts?

Comment

Berto should move up to super welterweight after this fight.

Comment

I'm more excited to see Thurman spark out Quintana, can't wait till the weekend want to see what Quintana shows up.

Comment

Working...
                    X