No announcement yet.

Iran ready to double enrichment - sources

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
    hmmm, i wonder why not.... it's not like there are any fucking superpowers that are supporting iran.......
    Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not But both China & Russia are allies of Iran -- In fact I believe you can count Syria and Egypt {Muslim Brotherhood currently in power} in that loose alliance as well.

So, in short Iran is not alone by any stretch ... That's why the US's hands are tied and they can't just bumrush Iran like they did Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not
      Are you serious kid, you've got to be one of the biggest fucking idiots on this site.....

Comment

Are you serious kid, you've got to be one of the biggest fucking idiots on this site.....

Here we go ...

Lack of research, coupled with no knowledge on the subject at hand = Resort to childish insults.

Isn't there a spongebob type kiddie forum somewhere on the www for you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Here we go ...

Lack of research, coupled with no knowledge on the subject at hand = Resort to childish insults.

Isn't there a spongebob type kiddie forum somewhere on the www for you guys?
          Of course I was being sarcastic and I agree with your previous post - so yeah, fuck off you worthless pile of steaming shit.....

Comment

I'm not going to waste too much time on you because its obvious you're just silly .... But I'll conclude with this: Do your ****ing homework before you jump into grown folks conversations.

CONFRONTATION BETWEEN MILITARY BLOCS: The Eurasian “Triple Alliance.” The Strategic Importance of Iran for Russia and China

http://www.globalresearch.ca/confron...nd-china/28790

China and Russia: The Growing Alliance That Won't Be Intimidated by America's Global Aspirations

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Chi...20830-593.html

Comment

Working...
            X