Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao told Arum he wanted to start promoting on his own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    He's probably keeps saying talk to my promoter because it says in his contract not to discuss future fights and he's just adhering to it.

The same way movie and game developers always say the same thing when you ask them about their newest projects. That they can't tell you anything about it.

Manny can't speak english well so all he can tell us is "talk to my promoter" Instead of explaining he's bounded by contract to not discuss who he fights next.
    Ive heard Manny speak English in interviews and what not too many times now for people to try and claim hes some fob who cant carry on a conversation.

Thats ridiculous. His English is better than alot of people who live and work in America.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      DLH has Shaeffer to help him through the transition

Floyd has Al Haymon to help him through the transition

Cotto has a team of Lawyer's assisting him

Pac has no one of note watching his back or counseling him, with the exception of Koncz {A Arum appointed spy}. Arum has got Pac locked down and any moves he makes gets reported to his godfather "Bob Arum". In essence Pac is focked!!!!!!
      I used to ignore his fans when they claimed him for stupid, and thought they were only doing it so he could evade any responsibility for ducking Mayweather.

I am starting to believe them now about how he's not the brightest bulb.

Comment

Oscar probably knows the contract is about to expire unless Arum was able to renew it right before this fight. Oscar knows the contract because he still has promotional money he gets paid from Pacmans fights, that was the deal ironed out when Top Rank and Golden Boy settled their dispute. I believe Golden Boy gets 20 percent of Pacquiaos check.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Apparently Pacquiao told Arum he wanted to start promoting on his own, and follow Cotto, Cotto was promoting some puerto rican fighters with Arum before, and Arum had no problem letting go of Cotto, but Pacquiao is Arum's cash cow.

Do you think Arum will let Pacman go the same way he let Cotto go when he was nearing the end of his contract?

http://www.lfpress.com/sports/others.../19870541.html
          Pacquiao should of left Arum after the De La Hoya fight, I now he was contracted but he should of just bought himself out, there must have been a clause, in the long run he would be an even richer man by now. And would have probaly fought Mayweather 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            Ive heard Manny speak English in interviews and what not too many times now for people to try and claim hes some fob who cant carry on a conversation.

Thats ridiculous. His English is better than alot of people who live and work in America.
            Manny's English is only better than those who live in the Ghetto aka ebonics english.

Comment

How could Pac have done this? He still had three fights on his contract.. he signed up for 5 before Mosley didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                I used to ignore his fans when they claimed him for stupid, and thought they were only doing it so he could evade any responsibility for ducking Mayweather.

I am starting to believe them now about how he's not the brightest bulb.
                I keep saying that eversince...Pac is slow, he can be easily swayed by snakes like Koncz. Pac may think he's the boss but he's not.

Comment

Arum pulled a Suge Knight

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Manny's English is only better than those who live in the Ghetto aka ebonics english.
                    I wouldnt say hes that good, but still easily able to communicate.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                      I keep saying that eversince...Pac is slow, he can be easily swayed by snakes like Koncz. Pac may think he's the boss but he's not.
                      I just expected him to have more common sense since he used to be a street hustler. You don't tell your boss you're looking for a new job

Comment

Working...
                      X