Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solis & Pedro Diaz training at Our Gym...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
    is he a Portorican?

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      is he a Portorican?
      nah cuban son of a cuban olympian champion boxer

Comment

Yea I grew up in 24 ave in Lago grande . Gotta hit up chicos one time I miss that spot haha

Comment

Yea I grew up in 24 ave in Lago grande . Gotta hit up chicos one time I miss that spot haha
          I used to live one block away from Lago Grande when I came from NY, but I was born in Guanabacoa, Habana...

Comment

Your 56 years old? Your probably was in west Hialeah when it was just Everglades then haha I'm 26 and I remember as a kid west of lago was swamp land the city that progresses huh

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
              I used to live one block away from Lago Grande when I came from NY, but I was born in Guanabacoa, Habana...
              I was raised between Cojimar (Calle Real 79) and Guanabacoa, man...right in front of the park...

Man i never seen him fight but I see him at competitions all the time in Homestead, I talk to his dad all the time, i think he has a little brother who boxes too. Didn't know his name though. Thats whatsup! Lil buddy can crack

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                I was raised between Cojimar (Calle Real 79) and Guanabacoa, man...right in front of the park...

Man i never seen him fight but I see him at competitions all the time in Homestead, I talk to his dad all the time, i think he has a little brother who boxes too. Didn't know his name though. Thats whatsup! Lil buddy can crack
                My cousins used to live in Cojimar, I remember swimming to cross the river and to play in the mini-golf and swimming to the faro too...

Comment

Your 56 years old? Your probably was in west Hialeah when it was just Everglades then haha I'm 26 and I remember as a kid west of lago was swamp land the city that progresses huh
                  I moved there from Manhattan in 93 it was already a city...

Comment

Working...
                  X