Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    I dont think he was on the slide,he just lost to far superior fighters
    Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    wbu i think the Philips fight is when he started making noise in the states,thats actually a nice win now that i think about it Philips could crack.
    I don't contest the Mayweather loss, he was always going to lose to him. But you really think a prime Hatton would last just 2 rounds against Manny?

Comment

I dont think he was on the slide,he just lost to far superior fighters,well hell i guess its better then going out like Castillo.
      did you see the Lazcano fight? You should know he was very much on the slide he nearly retired after that fight because he was so disappointed at his performance that’s what prompted him to change his trainer.

Comment

Floyd would beat Hatton 100 out of 100 times get real.
        Possibly, but then again I never said Hatton could beat him or was going to win did I?

Comment

• People talk about Tszyu being past it, but his fight with Hatton was onnly about 6 months after he Koed Mitchell. I think he was past his best but not by much.

Hatton also has pretty decent wins against good contenders like Tackie, Phillips and Olivera. I'm not sure we'vve had many pressure fighters as good as him since.

Judah was too often style over substance. I think Hatton beat him in both H2H and resume.

Comment

• Hatton is ranked higher overall but Judah was a more dangerous opponent at 147.

Comment

• stupid question hatton all day long

Comment

• I would still give it to Hatton, why? Because he was a fighter who doesnt really have much science or skills to his act, He uses the little he had to the full effect with his heart whenever he gets in the ring, If he comes up short then he comes up short,Judah on the other hand has the science/skills that is required sometime to make it big in boxing but he never had the mental strength needed to take him far and he lacks the discipline to make him go further.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Mickey Ward, Corey Spinks, Junior Witter ( A guy Hatton consistently ducked), Corley, Matthysse.

Overall Judah's resume is better than Hatton. It's not the resume of an elite but neither is Hatton's.

The majority of the fighters Judah lost to would more than likely beat Hatton anyway. Clottey, Cotto, Mayweather ( Did). Amir Khan is a coin toss in my eyes.

Thats a really big point. I think head to head that Hatton would beat judah because style wise he has an advantage. But also Judah was able to have success in two divisions and his resume is better than hattons and judah has a lot of losses but theyre all to good people and all mostly at 147, all of whom would beat hatton.

Comment

• ha ha , 51 votes for judah. Floyd made Judah look better than he actually was, made him look like a world beater.

Comment

• It's tricky to choose that one. Judah was quick in his day. Hatton UD if it's in Manchester, Judah UD if it's in new York

Comment

Working...
                      X