Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) ESPN analysts comparing Lebron to Jordan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so lemme get this straight..

jason kidd who in his prime, literally got owned by mj everytime they played, is still considered a superstar in today's nba even though he is now just a shadow of his old self.

what a very talented and deep crop this current nba must be.

Comment

h8ers still hating

lebron is as good if not better than mj

Comment

Originally posted by nujabes77 View Post
        h8ers still hating

lebron is as good if not better than mj
        will you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Teams with no superstars make the playoffs in today's NBA. Jazz, Hawks, Grizzlies, Sixers, Pacers, and Nuggets all made it without a superstar.

The only team off the top of my head that has three superstars on their team are the Heat. The Spurs, Celtics, and Thunder all have a big 3, but I wouldn't call every member of their Big 3s superstars. Teams actually had more superstars back in the 80s and during the first Bulls 3 peat, teams were f***ing stacked. Just look at some of the teams that didn't even make it to the Finals.
          ok, I think our definition of superstar is different. I don't mean guys who make the all-star team. I'm talking about legit really talented players that are highly skilled.

and for me to end this argument. the 4 best players on the portland team that Jordan played twice in the finals: Drexler, Porter, Buck Williams, Kersey.

that team made the finals TWICE.

awaiting your response on how all those guys would school the present day thunder team lol.
          "Porter would school Westbrook, Drexler would school Durant, Kersey would school Harden, Buck would school Ibaka......"
          Last edited by -Swizzy-; 06-24-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

kobe and lebron are great, incredibly talented players but jordan just seemed so much more consistent and clutch. i don't keep stats but i can't remember jordan scoring below 15 points in a game to often during his bulls days. that ridiculous run of 6 titles (split by his first retirement) is just pure dominance. i don't even like the dude but i'm a believer when it comes to his game.

Comment

what a humorous comparison.

Comment

lebron and the refs are up there with mj's bulls..

lebron with 1 ring on a shortened season is already up there with mj..

kswizz

Comment

Working...
                X