No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "It was a defining victory."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: "It was a defining victory."

After being sentenced to a 90 day jail sentence, Floyd Mayweather defended his actions while speaking exclusively to www.madeupinterviews.com

"It was a defining victory for Money Mayweather," he told the site, "a key fight for the fans."

"I was able to get my hooks off a lot sooner than most predicted, and although Josie had the edge in power, Money May brought those belts home."

When questioned about the climax of the fight, Mayweather added: "Haters gonna hate. Some people suggested she was looking away and didn't have her guard up, but that's the first rule of boxing - I told her when I beat her in front of the kids 'protect yourself at all times.' She was remiss, and Money May scored a satisfying TKO victory. Boxing fans - true boxing fans - will be able to appreciate my legacy."

Floyd added that when he's released from jail his plan is to take on a female paraplegic, providing she agrees to drug testing.

Floyd may have gotten off easy here, but if he fights Mean Mark Calloway, he will not.

Comment

she should have never put her guard down

da ****k? ***** keep em up or u get da two piece special...real **** mooffookka

viva Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
        she should have never put her guard down

da ****k? ***** keep em up or u get da two piece special...real **** mooffookka

viva Floyd
        Two Piece, DING DING..

Comment

Comment

funny...... but yes it could have been worse. 90 days that's gonna probably be cut to half is a lot less than 2 to 18 years.

Comment

Mayweather jr vs Chris Brown May 5th!

Comment

Comment

Off first page already? Tough crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Off first page already? Tough crowd.
                    Bumped your other thread.

Past prime?

Comment

Working...