No announcement yet.

What Quittage Was Worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Quittage Was Worse?

Victor Ortiz vs Maidana: Victor got himself into a firefight against a slugger and said '**** it' early on after emptying his clip?

or

Devon Alexander vs Bradley: Devon was pretty much still in the fight and the last headbutt wasn't even on the eye but he didn't want to deal with Bradley's pressure for 3 more rounds?

please vote and discuss
    Victor Ortiz 'I Shouldn't Have To Go Thru This'
    37.31%
    Alexander 'It Hurts Really Bad'
    35.82%
    Equal
    26.87%

I say Ortiz.

One- Because I think he was winning or the fight was pretty even(while Alexander was getting beat clearly)

Two- He had hurt Maidana already(unlike Alexander who never was really in control)

Three- And, the most important to me. Is what he said after the fight. Make a BS excuse, or whatever...But, to say "I'm too young to be taking this kind of punishment" "I shouldn't be hit like this" just doesn't really fly with me.

Comment

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Comment

Ortiz quit because he was hurt and didn't want to be punished anymore

Alexander quit to deny Bradley of a clear victory. He tried his luck to still win the fight on the judges scorecard. Alexander couldn't handle Bradleys pressure anymore. He got frustrated by Bradley and went out the easy way.

Comment

I voted equal but then thought more about it and it should be Alexander since Ortiz was getting his as kicked at that point but Alexander wasnt taking alot of damage and never down he just quit.

Comment

Both are Americans btw.

Coincidence? .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                I say Ortiz.

One- Because I think he was winning or the fight was pretty even(while Alexander was getting beat clearly)

Two- He had hurt Maidana already(unlike Alexander who never was really in control)

Three- And, the most important to me. Is what he said after the fight. Make a BS excuse, or whatever...But, to say "I'm too young to be taking this kind of punishment" "I shouldn't be hit like this" just doesn't really fly with me.

he was ahead but a can of whoopass was beginning to open on up on him...he was taking some big time shots....

Devon still kinda had his wits with him and was still moving

i know they're both pitiful but i might lean with Victor too because of the post fight comments

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Ortiz vs Alexander...make it happen...title it 'Straight From The Heart'

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post

pics dont lie

Comment

Working...
                    X