No announcement yet.

I'm depressed. :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    So they weren't trying to kill him, he was just in the crowd? That's ****ed up! R.I.P.
    It's hard to say man, and I can't say whether or not anybody knows. I was just telling the facts which were stated in the article. Whatever the situation, jumping into a car and driving it into a crowd is a fucking extreme ***** move if there ever was one.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
      That was hilarious when he posted yacht company brochures as 'proof' that a luxery boat is an investment.
      The funniest part of one of the threads that I read ages ago (I only really scanned through them I never posted in it when it was happening) was when Reed kept saying 'yeah cause Floyd fishes on his boat for tuna and then sells it on shore!' and then said 'I bet he dodges the more aggressive tuna though!" I laughed...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        The funniest part of one of the threads that I read ages ago (I only really scanned through them I never posted in it when it was happening) was when Reed kept saying 'yeah cause Floyd fishes on his boat for tuna and then sells it on shore!' and then said 'I bet he dodges the more aggressive tuna though!" I laughed...
        Yeah man I remember that ****. I never posted in the thread either, it was already like 11 pages by the time I got to it.

The part that cracked me up was the photo-shopped images of Floyd captaining the ships, and the Floyd tuna cans
        Last edited by Drunken Cat; 07-22-2009, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
          Yeah man I remember that ****. I never posted in the thread either either, it was already like 11 pages by the time I got to it.

The part that cracked me up was the photo-shopped images of Floyd captaining the ships, and the Floyd tuna cans
          I never saw the Tuna Cans...

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=236746

Subscribe. I read this thread every so often. It's still ****in hilarious if you let it rest in between views. I'm always referrin it to cats who ask me why I call him Mr boat buyer. I thought every ****in poster knew by now.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=236746

Subscribe. I read this thread every so often. It's still ****in hilarious if you let it rest in between views. I'm always referrin it to cats who ask me why I call him Mr boat buyer. I thought every ****in poster knew by now.
              Ahahaha, you have picked up a habit of calling him mr. boat buyer now though...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                Ahahaha, you have picked up a habit of calling him mr. boat buyer now though...
                I been sayin that **** for months. Ever since that thread, it just stuck. I don't even think of the damn thread when I say that **** now. At this point it ain't even a joke no more. It's his ****in name.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  I been sayin that **** for months. Ever since that thread, it just stuck. I don't even think of the damn thread when I say that **** now. At this point it ain't even a joke no more. It's his ****in name.

To you he aint called Floyd he is called mr. boat buyer!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

Where do you play? What do you play?

I've been playing for a living like 2 years now. Been super lazy the last 2 months though.
                    Playing on FullTilt mate,
                    and the odd time PokerStars.
                    Gettin lazy myself.
                    Had a good streak start of the year between January and March I won 40k altogether,
                    but playing bit more cash games these days then id like too.
                    Wanna knock that on the head

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Playing on FullTilt mate,
                      and the odd time PokerStars.
                      Gettin lazy myself.
                      Had a good streak start of the year between January and March I won 40k altogether,
                      but playing bit more cash games these days then id like too.
                      Wanna knock that on the head
                      this week has been **** for me the cards have been nothing short of evil. Not bad beats, but beats that make u glad its online and not live as u would be in jail for murder.
                      2 7 off suit beat my aces yesterday, he re-raised all in pre flop and i called (i like to play weak when i join a table, let other people think they can bully me out of hands. It can pay of quite well when u get a top hand)
                      runner runner flushes when i flop trips, u name it i got beat my it this week.

What goes around comes around. I'll be rivering people right left and centre 2moro probably. Taking today of to calm down.

I dont even get even get rejection letters or emails for job i apply for now, they must get so many they dont bother send them.
                      Got a part time job working nights stacking shelves in a supermarket to keep my going, was meant to be a temp. Xmas job.

Comment

Working...
                      X