Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Facing My Brother is Not Going To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for sure wouldn't fight my brothers unless the money was just ridiculous lol and even then I wouldn't try my hardest to win. they just aint found the right set of brothers yet lol I know plenty of brothers that fight everyday for free

Comment

has it happened 4 real in boxing, in the US? pure nonsense 2 think this would happen , but there a few a** hole promoters that would try...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth
        has it happened 4 real in boxing, in the US? pure nonsense 2 think this would happen , but there a few a** hole promoters that would try...
        And the fight would probably suck... Who the hell wants to beat up their brother?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Never even crossed my mind that they would fight each other.. That's something that public eyes should never get to see IMO

Comment

If both brothers welcomed the fight I wouldn't mind. But if they never fight I wouldn't think less of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              It’s a question that Jermall and Jermell Charlo knew they would eventually have to field once they began rising in the ranks: whether or not the time will come when they fight each other.

The twin brothers were able to avoid such a question for as long as they’ve been pro boxers – Jermell having just completed six years in the game last December, while Jermall came along nine months later. However, both are now among the top super welterweights in the world, with Jermall the first of the two to land a major title fight as he faces Carlos Molina on March 8 in Las Vegas.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              I'd like to see more of them in the future. But never against each other. That should be a big no-no.

Comment

It's only fun fighting your bro when you're 10-12 years old :P

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

To Charlo's would knock me out until next week. LOL. Actually one of them is fun to watch, the other should be named Ambien. Damn that guy is worse than watching paint dry.

Comment

Ronnie Sheilds is doing a great job in Houston with the Charlo Brothers and Erislandy Lara! What is he going to do with a possible 3 JMW fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Ronnie Sheilds is doing a great job in Houston with the Charlo Brothers and Erislandy Lara! What is he going to do with a possible 3 JMW fighters?
                      Lol he got JMW on Lock, they can all clear it out then move up to mw

Comment

Working...
                      X