Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drink Energy Drink before fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy drinks are not beneficial for the fights so I think drinking energy drink before fight will not help you in any way.

Comment

No its not a good idea.

Comment

A majority of Energy Drinks have sugar...a lot of sugar

that reason alone is not a good idea before a fight

Throw in the high caffeine content of most of them your asking for cramps and crash.

Before a fight, some lean protein and carbs.

Something like Whole Wheat Pasta and Chicken or Sushi.

Believe it or not, an Energy Drink would actually be better for you after a fight or training than before.

Comment

energy drinks are just poison

Comment

they are overpriced for what they are. If you want something more than caffeine just get something with dmaa in pill form or buy ephedrine over the counter. I mean just get to the point. Its not the best route because it has its downsides like raising your heart rate and blood pressure but if youre going to do it then dont half ass it and buy overpriced drinks with lots of sugar that doesnt do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
              A majority of Energy Drinks have sugar...a lot of sugar

that reason alone is not a good idea before a fight

Throw in the high caffeine content of most of them your asking for cramps and crash.

Before a fight, some lean protein and carbs.

Something like Whole Wheat Pasta and Chicken or Sushi.

Believe it or not, an Energy Drink would actually be better for you after a fight or training than before.
              yeah I wouldnt want to raise my baseline heart rate like that during a fight, its better used during something like slow paced cardio like a long bike ride. All out running and all and you could die if you have an undiagnosed/unknown heart condition.

Comment

i drank a energy drink before i worked out today. i was juiced for like 3 hrs. i drank rockstar which has "energy + hydration" on the can, with only 10 calories in it. its non carbonated. it tasted really good and it worked. bad for you or not. i would try it before a fight. i mean its just amateurs right? its al for experience.

Comment

Working...
                X