Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Danny Garcia Deal Almost Done For September 13 Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's better than a Maidana rematch, also it's not gonna be at 140, Mayweather can't make that weight.

Comment

There's no source on this other than you posting it...

Comment

This isn't a terrible fight but not one I want as a fan right now. Maidana rematch is the fight to make for September, but maybe because the fight didn't crack 1 million buys Showtime doesn't want that again.

Idk about this....it's just meh for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          If it's Danny-Floyd, or froch-Chavez on the same night.. I'm picking froch-chavez
          Same here, If he does fight Danny I hope Chavez Froch do it the same night just to kill and show the boxing higher ups you cant just put **** together and expect people to buy it.

Comment

I hope not. Danny just isn't ready. After Hererra his stock dropped a little. I don't know if it would be the "Holy War" Angel use to present it as. Stay in your own lane Danny you don't need a Floyd fight to expose you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Floyd 'couldn't' make 144 five years ago against Marquez. He's not going to 140.
              He didn't want to make 144, that's the difference.. I have no doubt that Floyd could make 140. He walks around at about 150, easily makes 147.. He would have to cut weight and work hard to make 140, but I think it can be done..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                It's better than a Maidana rematch, also it's not gonna be at 140, Mayweather can't make that weight.
                Hell no it isnt. Maidana actually pushed the action and made it a fight. Garcia is gonna get outboxed and countered in the middle of the ring for every second of every round. All you people that clown on the maidana fight this garcia fight will be a boring asss fight, the styles dont mesh up well.

**Also forgot to mention the fact that danny arguably lost his last fight, that sure doesnt help lol
                Last edited by Southpawology; 06-01-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Given the list of September possible opponents, this is what I feared would happen. Still better than a Khan fight as of now though.

Even though the majority of scorers and honest fans had Floyd beating Maidana, competitive and close but handily....Floyd should still fight him to set the record 100% completely straight.

And the first fight was pretty exciting actually given the drama that Floyd was pretty close to actually losing.

Comment

If true, the milking still continues.

Comment

damn. I don't know who I'd support.. Why they doing this?

Comment

Working...
                      X