No announcement yet.

So we're all going to let Ariza slide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Making fun of someone's disease is really ****ed up.
    being mexican is not a disease

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      being mexican is not a disease
      Dying over here.

Someone with a sense of humor on this site. Wow!

Comment

LOL somebody kicks me in the chest while with a bunch of his pals gang up on me to talk **** and ridicule my Parkinsons, I would **** on each and every one of their mothers/family tree/lineage/country individually all the way back to whatever hole they're ancestors crawled out from as I get as many punches in as i can any of you who say you would be politically correct after getting humiliated like roach was are a bunch of hypocrites....or p*ssies.

Comment

I guess this is where the Pacquiao fans go to talk about the altercation lol

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
            He said ****ing faqqot. Big deal.
            The op is Rican. So it's a big deal to him.

Comment

People in boxing get away with being derogatory towards ****sexuals. If Floyd Mayweather, the biggest star in boxing, can get away with using the term on more than once occasion, most recently calling his pops a f8ggot on HBO and Manny a f8ggot on ustream and nobody cared (right or wrong), I'm pretty sure Ariza can do it to a total online audience of 100k and nobody will care.

The Parkinson's **** was out of line, but again, the media doesn't pay attention to boxing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
                People in boxing get away with being derogatory towards ****sexuals. If Floyd Mayweather, the biggest star in boxing, can get away with using the term on more than once occasion, most recently calling his pops a f8ggot on HBO and Manny a f8ggot on ustream and nobody cared (right or wrong), I'm pretty sure Ariza can do it to a total online audience of 100k and nobody will care.

The Parkinson's **** was out of line, but again, the media doesn't pay attention to boxing like that.

How is the Parkinson's comments or actually any of the comments from both sides worse than kicking the man on the chest (who didn't even have his fists balled like Ariza says it was a sucker kick) to me that is when the line got crossed Roach could been there talking **** all day but when he got kicked that's when political correctness became wayyyyyyyy irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mi Vida Loca View Post
                  The op is Rican. So it's a big deal to him.
                  Says the rat tail having midget

Comment

Ariza is a real piece of *****. You don't do that. First he insulted a disease which anyone can get and then he had the audacity to kick roach?! The guys got no self respect to be doing that. Pacman and roach brought him that fame. Ariza isn't the be all and end all of strength conditioning, hopefully pacquiao will show that come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      People seem to ignore how hard Ariza kicked Roach, and then made fun of his parkinsons while everyone laughs along.
                      yeah, that's sick. I have an uncle who's got parkinsons and if that happens to him, I'll prolly stab their throats to death

Comment

Working...
                      X