No announcement yet.

Floyd will never be beaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
    Mayweather is just a ultra fast fighter with the reflexes of a cat, but no power and no Warrior spirit.

He'll continue to win fights while taking no risk at all. He entertains outside of the ring with his mouth. Inside the ring, he's all time great BORING.
    it's obvious you don't appreciate great boxing skill, maybe MMA would be more your thing

Comment

No one is a threat right now, no one.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
        Why, after every time that Mayweather fights someone that people initially said would be a threat, do people always say Mayweather refuses to fight anyone that poses a threat? Its the same **** over and over again. Immediately after a fight gets made with Mayweather all I read is how its going to be a good fight, but then after Mayweather beats them easily, all I read is how he never fights anyone. Its literally happened for each one of his opponents since Mosley - actually even before Mosley.
        Hmm.. people said prime Pac would be a threat, Williams or Martinez would be a threat,younger Cotto would be a threat, Golovkin would be a thread at 154, who ever said some 23 year old flat footed kid would be a threat? Floyd admitted himself he cherry picks opponents.

GGG KOes Mayweather easily at 154

Comment

I believe Golovkin can give Mayweather a hard fight. I would be extremely surprise if Mayweather takes the fight.they should make it at 154.

Comment

Essidy Lara is the last hope in beating Mayweather lets make that fight. The only person after that is Triple GGG who stated he'll fight anyone from 154 to 168 but I'll doubt he'll except 152 catch weight

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Essidy Lara is the last hope in beating Mayweather lets make that fight. The only person after that is Triple GGG who stated he'll fight anyone from 154 to 168 but I'll doubt he'll except 152 catch weight
              if Lara is the best fighter Mayweather agrees to fight, Mayweather can go undefeated until he is 50. He would be 100 and 0 lol.
              Larry Holmes could be 200 and 0 if he avoided Tyson, Sphinks and Holy.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                Why, after every time that Mayweather fights someone that people initially said would be a threat, do people always say Mayweather refuses to fight anyone that poses a threat? Its the same **** over and over again. Immediately after a fight gets made with Mayweather all I read is how its going to be a good fight, but then after Mayweather beats them easily, all I read is how he never fights anyone. Its literally happened for each one of his opponents since Mosley - actually even before Mosley.
                Most of these guys are just cry babies that ***** about ever fckin fight

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                  Mayweather is just a ultra fast fighter with the reflexes of a cat, but no power and no Warrior spirit.

He'll continue to win fights while taking no risk at all. He entertains outside of the ring with his mouth. Inside the ring, he's all time great BORING.
                  40+ fights and he has no warrior spirit? Just cause he doesn't stands in the middle of the ring like an idiot, trading and inviting people to knock him out?

Comment

Man do you guys ever get tired of making the same threads over and over again?

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                      40+ fights and he has no warrior spirit? Just cause he doesn't stands in the middle of the ring like an idiot, trading and inviting people to knock him out?
                      The risk factor is on who he fights and when he fights them. They wanted an inexperienced, flat-footed, no stamina, low work-rate fighter that can bring in buckets of revenue for Floyd. Then just to be sure that the cards are all stacked in Floyd's favor, they get Canelo to go down to 152 CW.

Floyd Sr, "That's Canelo's plan? We want him to move because he gets tired easily"

Ellerbe, "We are fully aware that Canelo has many weaknesses and Floyd will be prepared to take full advantage of them....... Look, I know that Floyd will beat him that is why I approved the fight."
                      Last edited by ADP02; 09-22-2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X