Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia Being Offered in Sacrifice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's two potential big names and ultimately one has to lose. That doesn't mean anyone's being "sacrificed", it's just a good fight. Losses mean far too much these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
      It's two potential big names and ultimately one has to lose. That doesn't mean anyone's being "sacrificed", it's just a good fight. Losses mean far too much these days.
      Thank you, a loss is not the end of the world as long as the fighter went out like a warrior. That being said, hope Lucas gives swift a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
        I used to have an Architecture Design teacher that said that if design-wise you repeat something two times it just a pair, if its three times it becomes a rule.
        1) Yesterday I saw this video, where WBC president Jose Sulaiman is clearly all about Matthysse.Maybe without realising it, he commits an "acto fallido", calling Danny the challenger at a point. His prefference for Matthysse is clear in the video in my opinion.

2)A few minutes later I found this article:
        http://thecruelestsport.com/2013/07/...-saul-alvarez/
        The author seems to think the Matthysse-Garcia fight is intended to of course showcase Floyd's next challenger, the boxer that wins this fight. Now, give me a minute here and follow this line of tohught for a second: Who needs the most exposure, Danny or Lucas? Sure, the kind of money Danny was probably demanding for this fight is easier tocome up with as a Floyd-Canelo undercard, but it also makes for a very smart move if you're expecting the lesser known fighter to win.
        As the article says, we all saw Richard Shaefer go nuts after the destruction of Peterson, calling Lucas "The new Paquiao". It was pac vs Floyd the fight all fans were left wanting for after all...
        3)And then you have the new cover of The Ring Magazine September 2013, as if there was any doubt about what's going on and the route GBP and Mayweather wants to go for.

3 times makes the rule.
        What do you guys think?
        He is the next PAC,,, he's gonna get ktfo by somebody everyone expects him to beat. Danny Garcia is the future baby,, after this bum it's mayweather

Comment

Danny u overachiever......it's time to step to the altar.

Danny boy been trying to avoid this fight at all cost.....this is his payday?!

Comment

Danny was never knocked down in the amateurs or pro's. Lucas was dropped twice in the amateurs. Plus, his brother's jaw is glass. Lucas can't magically have an "iron" chin when he shares the same genes and facial structure as Walter and the hardest puncher he's faced has been Zab Judah.. Sure, Lucas can punch, but Danny also hits harder than anyone Lucas has fought. All the displaced Pacquiao fans will be shocked when "the next Pacquiao" gets timed by Swift.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
              Danny was never knocked down in the amateurs or pro's. Lucas was dropped twice in the amateurs. Plus, his brother's jaw is glass. Lucas can't magically have an "iron" chin when he shares the same genes and facial structure as Walter and the hardest puncher he's faced has been Zab Judah.. Sure, Lucas can punch, but Danny also hits harder than anyone Lucas has fought. All the displaced Pacquiao fans will be shocked when "the next Pacquiao" gets timed by Swift.
              Lamont didn't get TKO until he fought Lucas. Dude...Lukie can punch...and Garcia is in for a long night.

Comment

All the Floyd fans repping Swift right now are gonna be pretty quiet September 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  All the Floyd fans repping Swift right now are gonna be pretty quiet September 15th.
                  Yeah we'll be too busy celebrating the wins of our favorite fighters. We'll be back a couple days later with the "called it"/"I told you so" threads.

Comment

Yeah we'll be too busy celebrating the wins of our favorite fighters. We'll be back a couple days later with the "called it"/"I told you so" threads.
                    Mr. Philadel, RiC-DiC, Big Rigg,..... the list just keeps growing. You'll all see.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      Garcia is the biggest puppet I've ever seen in the boxing game.

They made him sign the contract. They're sending the lamb to the slaughter. That's all she wrote.
                      Yeah, anyone who thought Danny was eager to take this fight and was just waiting for the right time to sign or something, is delusional. Danny was forced into taking this fight and when they get into the ring, he is going to get straight wrecked......which is why it's on this PPV as an undercard because Danny wanted a lot of money to take a beating.

People are also MASSIVELY overlooking Canelo against Mayweather. I think we could see a rematch after perhaps Floyd's first loss. I can remember almost everyone in here barring a few (including myself) who said Trout was going to trash and KO Canelo, expose him easily. Now that he won, the tune has changed a little bit but Canelo is a strong, fast guy. He is going to catch Mayweather, the Ghost was tagging Mayweather to the body fairly easily.

In any case, it should be a great, great card, really looking forward to it. I'm due to close on my house the first week of September and I want to get the TV installed, new couch, satellite moved and the grill setup so I can have a sweet party for this to celebrate the move.

Comment

Working...
                      X