Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley "Deserving" of a Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bradley "Deserving" of a Mayweather fight?

You can cast your vote up top.
    Yes
    63.29%
    No
    36.71%

I don't think so, at least not more than Guerrero. I want to see Bradley vs. Guerrero so badly.

Comment

His complete resume with Witter, Peterson, Holt, and Alexander....he's won enough big fights and proven his worth at the top level before.

Guerrero has a couple wins over Aydin and Berto, but I'd still like to see Guerrero get another win or two over guys like Maidana, Alexander/Brook, Ortiz, etc before he fought Floyd.

Plus, Bradley is still Top 10 P4P currently and provides Floyd with a decent/solid win before a possible Canelo fight in September.

Comment

Coming off a dominating lose? No

Comment

In a perfect world we'd see Bradley-Guerrero, but Floyd is going to fight one of them, because who else is there really???

Comment

Unless you hate him, the answer is obvious

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              His complete resume with Witter, Peterson, Holt, and Alexander....he's won enough big fights and proven his worth at the top level before.

Guerrero has a couple wins over Aydin and Berto, but I'd still like to see Guerrero get another win or two over guys like Maidana, Alexander/Brook, Ortiz, etc before he fought Floyd.

You include Bradley's entire resume but only Guerrero's WW resume.

Yea, it's not obvious who you want Floyd to fight

Comment

Top 10 P4P
                Two weight division champ
                Good resume, including a win over Pacquiao.

Hmmm, I think so.

Comment

Deserving? Yes.

Would it sell well? probably not

Will this fight between a TR fighter and Mayweather happen? **** no

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

Plus, Bradley is still Top 10 P4P currently and provides Floyd with a decent/solid win before a possible Canelo fight in September.
                    WOW, 4Corners I always knew you biased as **** but this is too much. I love how you include Guerrero's WW Resume but don't include Bradley's. He has a win over Abregu and a loss against Pac. That earns you a shot at Floyd?

GTFO. Both fights suck but atleast Guerrero has earned a shot at WW. Bradley hasn't done **** at WW.

Comment

Working...
                    X