No announcement yet.

The best posible fight at 160 is Kid Chocolate vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    That's totally sidestepping what I'm saying.

How do you know that? Chavez hasn't looked very impressive in any of his fights to be honest. I mean, Andy Lee was probably his best performance?

Any decent boxer could have done the same thing. I bet N'dam boxes chavez ears off.
    Not really. I don't like the kid, I think he's not very good but the reality is that he's huge, he can throw any MW around the ring just because he weights around 180 on fight night. It's not easy at all to outbox a guy with his size. Andy Lee was a decent boxer by the way and he couldn't outbox Chavez Jr. Oh and N'Dam had problems with Khurtsidze (he was around 5'5'' or something like that)

Comment

ggg chavez foty easily

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Not really. I don't like the kid, I think he's not very good but the reality is that he's huge, he can throw any MW around the ring just because he weights around 180 on fight night. It's not easy at all to outbox a guy with his size. Andy Lee was a decent boxer by the way and he couldn't outbox Chavez Jr. Oh and N'Dam had problems with Khurtsidze (he was around 5'5'' or something like that)
        Yeah I don't know if he could outbox Chavez all night. He is chinny, but seems to recover well. But Andy Lee is not really a good guide, he's like a low grade Bute and isn't top 10. Chavez wasn't really impressive with Rubio, and looked like dog**** vs Zbik, who's worse than all of these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Yeah I don't know if he could outbox Chavez all night. He is chinny, but seems to recover well. But Andy Lee is not really a good guide, he's like a low grade Bute and isn't top 10. Chavez wasn't really impressive with Rubio, and looked like dog**** vs Zbik, who's worse than all of these guys.
          I agree with this post.

Chavez has somehow become overrated as hell on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I agree with this post.

Chavez has somehow become overrated as hell on NSB.
            It happens when you lose to Sergio or any other favorite fighter. Even Rico Ramos got some booster on NSB lol.

Comment

Working...
            X