Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. Gabriel Rosada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start time for this? paddypower has it starting 2am GMT which would make it 9pm EST but don't big fights usually start at 10pm at MSG?

Comment

emulsify tonight's card and put it directly into my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Start time for this? paddypower has it starting 2am GMT which would make it 9pm EST but don't big fights usually start at 10pm at MSG?
        It's part of a tripleheader and the first fight is scheduled for 9:45 PM ET in the USA.

The NBC card starts at 9 PM ET.

I hope the Rosado-Golovkin fight isn't on at the same time as Kovalev-Campillo.

Comment

Golovkin wins by KO but both are going to come to win by knockout and Rosado is no push over so we will see bombs away this is going to be a very entertaining fight for the short period of time it lasts. Golovkin wins by 5th round KO imo

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            It's part of a tripleheader and the first fight is scheduled for 9:45 PM ET in the USA.

The NBC card starts at 9 PM ET.

I hope the Rosado-Golovkin fight isn't on at the same time as Kovalev-Campillo.
            I doubt it... I don't think that card would start until 11 ish

Comment

I want to see Tapia and Verdejo in action, hopefully TR has a free stream for it.

Comment

GGG will KO him
                fight will be a brawl, which will favor GGG
                Rosado is strong and will be fine at MW, but he's not a big puncher
                somewhere in the 2nd half GGG will get rid of him

Comment

is there ANY LEGAL WAY to watch the fight live (PPV stream, or something similar) for guys in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Rosada will look great first several rounds boxing effectively and landing plenty of shots. But GGG will slowly break him down, TKO10.

After which, NSB will go crazy with nonstop threads and posts about how GGG is overrated and how Martinez would beat him blah blah blah
                    See?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Rosada will look great first several rounds boxing effectively and landing plenty of shots. But GGG will slowly break him down, TKO10.

After which, NSB will go crazy with nonstop threads and posts about how GGG is overrated and how Martinez would beat him blah blah blah
                      Good call.

Comment

Working...
                      X