Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are dating sites for ugly, unconfident, unsociable losers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are dating sites for ugly, unconfident, unsociable losers?

Never seen the appeal in them,
    Honestly if I wanna meet a girl I just go to a club or a bar with my friends,
    Luckily I'm confident enough in myself to approach women with a smile and some humor,
    Usually breaks the ice quite well...

I see alot of old men in there 40's on these sites,
    It's pretty sad if you ask me, I mean how to get to your 40's with nobody?
    Your either ugly, broke or a straight up loser, but in this particular case it seems all the above.

And even though the guys self asteem is already shot to pieces he has to lie about himself because he knows his bum ass wouldn't impress women if he told the truth about himself.
    I think compulsive lying usually comes from a lack of self confidence with drives these losers to these sites.

I think someone got rejected on a dating site lol

Comment

"I see alot of old men in there 40's on these sites,
      Your either ugly, broke or a straight up loser, but in this particular case it seems all the above."

....and you found this out doing research for a paper in school?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Never seen the appeal in them,
        Honestly if I wanna meet a girl I just go to a club or a bar with my friends,
        Luckily I'm confident enough in myself to approach women with a smile and some humor,
        Usually breaks the ice quite well...

I see alot of old men in there 40's on these sites,
        Your either ugly, broke or a straight up loser, but in this particular case it seems all the above.

And even though the guys self asteem is already shot to pieces he has to lie about himself because he knows his bum ass wouldn't impress women if he told the truth about himself.
        I think compulsive lying usually comes from a lack of self confidence with drives these losers to these sites.
        FAG

Comment

You might actually appreciate dating sites more if you check out the women instead of 40 year old guys.

Comment

I have one male friend who's a radiation therapist who found and married his wife, as well as a female respiratory therapist who found and has been in a relationship for a couple of years now. The common link is that they both had no time. I would attribute the majority of dating sites to people having no time. Be it too much work or school and work. But the common factor they had was time constraints.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              You might actually appreciate dating sites more if you check out the women instead of 40 year old guys.
              Quoted for truth.

It's not even an issue of confidence - It's an issue of convenience. I used to think all dating sites were for lonely losers and social misfits, then a few dudes I know started up profiles and suddenly they were swamped with new p*ssy on a pretty consistent basis.

Needless to say I ceased ripping on them, created a profile of my own, and within a week I was using my wang to excavate some new poon. I've stopped since I'm in a committed relationship again, but dating sites are a fantastic way to fill holes (heh) when your dating cycle gets stale.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post

Comment

Plenty of people use them and find companions they spend the rest of their lives with. If the bar/club type girls are what you want to spend the rest of your life with that's on you.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Quoted for truth.

It's not even an issue of confidence - It's an issue of convenience. I used to think all dating sites were for lonely losers and social misfits, then a few dudes I know started up profiles and suddenly they were swamped with new p*ssy on a pretty consistent basis.

Needless to say I ceased ripping on them, created a profile of my own, and within a week I was using my wang to excavate some new poon. I've stopped since I'm in a committed relationship again, but dating sites are a fantastic way to fill holes (heh) when your dating cycle gets stale.

You know why? Because the sites are polluted with lonely losers and social misfits so a person that doesn't fit the category will get the interest of some women there. It's easy to pick up chicks in real life if you just want to bang, I don't know why people use the internet.
                    As far as a real and mature relationship, you will eventually find one if your social circle doesn't involve partying all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X