No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Talks Vitali in 2013, British License, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Actually it was the English fellow that was sitting next to Chisora that was doing most of the talking. And he was talking so much I had a hard time hearing the response. And until you provide sources to prove your points you are just speculating on what happened behind closed doors. And I apologize, I wasn't aware that any kind of intelligent conversation would wear you out. So I will stop now so you can go get some sleep.
    0.50 seconds into the video you can clearly hear Vitali's manager agreeing to the conditions set down by Frank Warren.

Comment

It will happen next year, Vitali and Haye are businessmen and the fans would want to see the fight >>> no reason it should not happen.

It's amazing Haye is still relevant, but for once he not only talked the talk, but also walked the walk v Chisora.
      Above all, Vitali ought to fight him and knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        Actually it was the English fellow that was sitting next to Chisora that was doing most of the talking. And he was talking so much I had a hard time hearing the response. And until you provide sources to prove your points you are just speculating on what happened behind closed doors. And I apologize, I wasn't aware that any kind of intelligent conversation would wear you out. So I will stop now so you can go get some sleep.
        Boente - "The brawl tonight calls for a box-off between Haye and Chisora, and the winner fights one of the Klitschkos. [Haye and Chisora] would make a lot of money in the UK."

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Boente - "The brawl tonight calls for a box-off between Haye and Chisora, and the winner fights one of the Klitschkos. [Haye and Chisora] would make a lot of money in the UK."
          Boente did say something about a box off but I didn't hear him say what you just quoted him saying in that video. And if he did say it and it is a matter of public record it still doesn't change the fact that we have no idea what went on after the fact behind closed doors. And if the only source of what went on is David Haye then in my opinion that is laughable and is far from a credible source. And why? Because I have a hard time believing anything Haye says simply because he is a known liar and a fraud. And the only ones that can't seem to see it are his die hard fans.

Comment

End of the day, Haye's a good fighter, end of story.

He'll hammer Vitali into retirement, without a doubt and then possibly another fight with Wlad 2 years on.

Can he beat Wlad with different tactics? He has a slim chance.

The next time Wlad and Haye fight (which I'm convinced they will) the fight will be a hell of a lot closer.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
              End of the day, Haye's a good fighter, end of story.

He'll hammer Vitali into retirement, without a doubt and then possibly another fight with Wlad 2 years on.

Can he beat Wlad with different tactics? He has a slim chance.

The next time Wlad and Haye fight (which I'm convinced they will) the fight will be a hell of a lot closer.

If Davey's toe is healthy, the Klitschko's are in a world of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                yes "for you anyway" but for many others he has had a solid career. i'm not a haye fan but he has accomplished quite a bit in the sport. just because he doesn't want to take punches until he is 40 doesn't mean he hasn't had a good career. he is not hall of fame worthy but he has done well. he could spend the next 10 years fighting stiffs like sosnowski & charr but that won't get him to the hall of fame so why keep fighting if not at the top level? money would be the only reason. that's exactly why vitali came out of retirement. $$$$$$$$$$$$
                Yes maybe but Haye made 6 fights the last 4 years, Vitali is 10 y older and made 10 fights at the same time. Haye doesn't want to play the game, developp a carreer & fight contenders in order to become clearly the top contender. He just make trash talk & cash out ppv 's fights against old fighters (Chisora was his only youngest opponent in his carreer). It's sad, because he could be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Daļa View Post
                  Yes maybe but Haye made 6 fights the last 4 years, Vitali is 10 y older and made 10 fights at the same time. Haye doesn't want to play the game, developp a carreer & fight contenders in order to become clearly the top contender. He just make trash talk & cash out ppv 's fights against old fighters (Chisora was his only youngest opponent in his carreer). It's sad, because he could be great.
                  This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X