No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas squealpiggy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
    I tried that path...didn't work for me. My mind would not allow me to be trapped in a box confined to a certain way of thinking. Therefore, I chose another. My possibilities are endless. I'm alive, that's enough for me.
    I applaud a free spirit. I am a free spirit as well, and I found my way to God regardless.

I am minorly confused with some of your reasoning though. If your possibilities are endless, why is it impossible to you that there is a God? If your possibilities are endless why do you ascribe to a "research before you leap" approach as a life philosophy?

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
      My Girlfriend talked about the Soul having a weight, when a person dies, there is no known reason why someone loses weight at that moment.
      Yes precisely, and yet everyone i talk to that that tidbit of knowledge doesn't agree with their agenda, sweeps it under the rug.

Originally posted by P$
      Heck he believed Humans could fly to Mars LOL.
      Humans can concievably get to Mars.. They just have to make some further developments in energy, energy consumption, navigation, lift off and take off, and telemetry.. its something like a 9 month trip though, so whoever went there would really have to watch their food and water rations.

Comment

Syf is owning this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
          What percentage of your fellow soldiers are aware of the new world order?
          I would imagine it's similar to the percentage removed from active duty for mental health reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Yes precisely, and yet everyone i talk to that that tidbit of knowledge doesn't agree with their agenda, sweeps it under the rug.

Humans can concievably get to Mars.. They just have to make some further developments in energy, energy consumption, navigation, lift off and take off, and telemetry.. its something like a 9 month trip though, so whoever went there would really have to watch their food and water rations.
            As for Mars.

Solar Flares are more worrying than food and how the body reacts in space for a prolonged amount of time.

Radiation on that level is too dangerous.

Earth has an atmosphere and magnetic field that protects us on the whole.

Any astronaut's that go out of Earth's magnetic field is at high risk. Mars has a different Atmosphere and has a weak Magnetic field. Going there would pretty much be fatal if it was even possible.

http://www.universetoday.com/30538/w...-blasted-away/

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post

Moments before death your body temperature rises to 39.2 degrees C or 102.6 deg F. This increase is called the agonal phase of death in which there is an increase rate of metabolism and perspiration. Furthermore there is agonal dehydration which means that at death there is a sudden loss of tissue fluid due to steady-state/homeostatic alterations of the body's chemistry. These are all metabolic processes of death.

Comment

Moments before death your body temperature rises to 39.2 degrees C or 102.6 deg F. This increase is called the agonal phase of death in which there is an increase rate of metabolism and perspiration. Furthermore there is agonal dehydration which means that at death there is a sudden loss of tissue fluid due to steady-state/homeostatic alterations of the body's chemistry. These are all metabolic processes of death.
                Pretty good answer if true. My GF is asleep but will ask hr about this tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
                  Pretty good answer if true. My GF is asleep but will ask hr about this tomorrow
                  It was Dr. Duncan MacDougall who postulated the soul was material and had mass. The experiments he conducted to prove this were flawed.

Comment

It was Dr. Duncan MacDougall who postulated the soul was material and had mass. The experiments he conducted to prove this were flawed.
                    Yes I know of that.

Just not your answer

CBA to google, but will ask tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X