This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kepsy
    It only matters to those who thinks karma points mean anything.
    I know Kepsy. I am glad he sent it....works very well for me actually. I'm logging off for now; got a few things to check into ...take care babe!

Comment

It only matters to those who thinks karma points mean anything.
      I didn't think you cared about points until you said "Karma pts don't mean anything" like twenty different times so it obviously means something to you. LOL Enjoy that old slag Tracy...you deserve her!

Comment

• Originally posted by vandaNEXTlegend
        I didn't think you cared about points until you said "Karma pts don't mean anything" like twenty different times so it obviously means something to you. LOL Enjoy that old slag Tracy...you deserve her!
        Youre pathetic...now youre following me around the forum to insult me when I start to ignore you on the other thread....this is the 2nd diffent thread that youve done that. Get a life Vanda. Rick, do you have any control over these losers at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by tracylee
          Youre pathetic...now youre following me around the forum to insult me when I start to ignore you on the other thread....this is the 2nd diffent thread that youve done that. Get a life Vanda. Rick, do you have any control over these losers at all?
          I was one of the original 10 members of boxingscene so I outrank you and I think Rick would agree with that. Power to the Coalition!

You can call me loser but at least I still have my looks and youth while you have neither...

Comment

I was one of the original 10 members of boxingscene so I outrank you and I think Rick would agree with that. Power to the Coalition!

You can call me loser but at least I still have my looks and youth while you have neither...
            speaking for Rick now, are we...I'm sure he'll appreciate that .
            Grow up and deal with me like a damn man instead of a little boy with the insults and **** Vanda...youre acting like a little hormonal teenage ***** on her period for God's sake.
            Enjoy yourself, I've got something to take care of you dumbass

Comment

twenty different times?? can you even count? i said it twice, once to Sonny and once to tracylee. **** for brains..

Comment

speaking for Rick now, are we...I'm sure he'll appreciate that .
                Grow up and deal with me like a damn man instead of a little boy with the insults and **** Vanda...youre acting like a little hormonal teenage ***** on her period for God's sake.
                Enjoy yourself, I've got something to take care of you dumbass
                Will you quit letting me get under your skin...You make this way too easy! Just shut up and everything will be fine.

Comment

twenty different times?? can you even count? i said it twice, once to Sonny and once to tracylee. **** for brains..
                  YIKES! How pissed off are you? LOL! I've never had so much fun getting under someones skin...

Comment

Yep...he got me too. I hope it made him feel better

It sure makes me feel better, and thats a fact! Paybacks are a mother! And I WONT be sending bad karma either.

Listen up ****. You've threatened me for the last time. I know your address and phone number too. I have already told my wife all about you and she thinks any women who has to troll boxing sites looking for men has to be pretty desperate and skanky. You think you can intimidate me or harm my marriage in any way you have another thing coming.

Just because I have a beautiful wife and 2 adorable kids, While your ex-husband dumped yuo years ago and according to what you told me you haven't had any sex since. Clearly your either a dyke or a skank or both.

So if you dare to call or mail my wife just remember I will call or mail your daughter and tell her what a whore her mommy is.

CHECK MATE *****!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonny
                      Listen up ****. You've threatened me for the last time. I know your address and phone number too. I have already told my wife all about you and she thinks any women who has to troll boxing sites looking for men has to be pretty desperate and skanky. You think you can intimidate me or harm my marriage in any way you have another thing coming.

Just because I have a beautiful wife and 2 adorable kids, While your ex-husband dumped yuo years ago and according to what you told me you haven't had any sex since. Clearly your either a dyke or a skank or both.

So if you dare to call or mail my wife just remember I will call or mail your daughter and tell her what a whore her mommy is.

CHECK MATE *****!!!!
                      Guys come on now, your all sounding like wanna be thugs on the internet. Just stop it and act your age. Its a shame someone younger than you has to tell you this. Sonny i am not directing this at you, i am directing this to everyone involved. Just stop it, act your age.

Comment

Working...
                      X