No announcement yet.

I'm Not Racist, Seriously.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not Racist, Seriously.

That fat jobless loser made a thread about me claiming I'm racist along with that Mayweather obsessed b*tch Cung Le.
    Whilst having me on ignore so I can't defend myself.

When do you see me say racist stuff on this forum?
    When do you see me post racist stuff in any threads?

When do you see me say racist stuff like drop the nbomb on a black person? Never.
    Georges is a white Italian american. Do I give him **** for being an Italian? No.
    I call him a Jew a black and a Jap for a laugh,
    Neither of us take it serious. Jesus If I offended him do you think he would be in that thread defending me?

I'm not Racist, never have been. The people who trually know me on here no I am not racist for one second.
    Yeah I say the stuff I do in visitor messages to people I get along with,
    Them messages are private, Gorilla dogs once again shows he obviously has NO life and goes around stalking messages I leave to friends.
    On that note get a life.

Again If I offended anyone I apologize,
    Wankers like Cung Le and f@g dog have ruined this forum for me and for others,
    I just don't take it as serious anymore as I used to.
    It's not as good as it used to be with Fat ****s like the Gorilla Dogs blatantly going around looking to get users banned just because they have an issue with them.

In regards to other peoples posts, I won't deny lately yeah I've been abit of an attention whore,
    Yeah I've said alot of stupid ****,
    Yeah what I have said may have been deemed offensive by some users.
    But NO I am not racist,
    None of what I said was targeted at anyone to be racist,
    Simply targeted at a FRIEND in PRIVATE who has the same stupid sense of humour as me.

To Cung Le and Gorilla Dogs get a ****ing life, Keep bumping that thread all you want.
    Only shows how pathetic you little f@gs are,
    We all know the **** will eventually come out about Gorilla dogs,
    I've even been talking to Sweet Pea so keep up it man.

When it does happen its gonna be funny ****!!!!

It's coming up to 10am UK time, so do you actually have a job?

Comment

Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
      It's coming up to 10am UK time, so do you actually have a job?
      Luckily Yeah course I have a job, not making as much money as I wish to but all in good time.

I'm an apprentice Aircraft Mechanic, shit money, shit hours but interesting work, stressful aswell though.

Comment

Originally posted by P B 3 2 View Post
        Luckily Yeah course I have a job, not making as much money as I wish to but all in good time.

I'm an apprentice Aircraft Mechanic, shit money, shit hours but interesting work, stressful aswell though.
        Fair enough, I'm in the same boat. Trying to get an apprenticeship in engineering manufacturing, but the things are like gold dust. Hoping for a callback today

Comment

Fair enough, I'm in the same boat. Trying to get an apprenticeship in engineering manufacturing, but the things are like gold dust. Hoping for a callback today
          I know mate, I done four years as an Electrican and studied engineering at night.
          So I have a degree in electrical engineering and a trade as a Sparks.
          but this is NO work, It's a ****ing nightmare man!
          Hope you get something, Are you only starting the apprenticeship?
          If so make sure it's with a good company will keep you long term,
          Difficult to come across these days but trust me in this climate alot of companies are taking on First year for cheap labor and nothing more.

Comment

I know mate, I done four years as an Electrican and studied engineering at night.
            So I have a degree in electrical engineering and a trade as a Sparks.
            but this is NO work, It's a ****ing nightmare man!
            Hope you get something, Are you only starting the apprenticeship?
            If so make sure it's with a good company will keep you long term,
            Difficult to come across these days but trust me in this climate alot of companies are taking on First year for cheap labor and nothing more.
            Yeah I'm just trying to get started with one now. Dropped out of college, wasn't my thing. I'm just not an academic, I've got the intelligence but I just prefer to work manually for some reason. I've done some engineering work with my cousin and I loved it for the little time I was there. The company he's been at for 6 years now is the same company that I'm hoping to do the apprenticeship at. He did his apprenticeship there, he reckons I'll be kept on after the first year no problems. Fingers crossed

Comment

Yeah I'm just trying to get started with one now. Dropped out of college, wasn't my thing. I'm just not an academic, I've got the intelligence but I just prefer to work manually for some reason. I've done some engineering work with my cousin and I loved it for the little time I was there. The company he's been at for 6 years now is the same company that I'm hoping to do the apprenticeship at. He did his apprenticeship there, he reckons I'll be kept on after the first year no problems. Fingers crossed
              I'm the same, the night Courses weren't so bad but the way I look at it is,
              If you enjoy it and have an interest in it then you will study it and be eager learn more about it.

I wanted to get a job in the same field, I'm still looking even as I'm working as an apprentice now,
              I'm trying to get a job with my girlfriends dad who like your cousin has been his company like 30 years,
              So fingers crossed.

Hope you hear something back, if you do get it work hard so that they do keep you, There is so many people out there out of work.

Comment

I'm the same, the night Courses weren't so bad but the way I look at it is,
                If you enjoy it and have an interest in it then you will study it and be eager learn more about it.

I wanted to get a job in the same field, I'm still looking even as I'm working as an apprentice now,
                I'm trying to get a job with my girlfriends dad who like your cousin has been his company like 30 years,
                So fingers crossed.

Hope you hear something back, if you do get it work hard so that they do keep you, There is so many people out there out of work.
                Hope I hear something back, for my sanity if nothing else. Unbelievably boring sitting at home all day

Comment

Hope I hear something back, for my sanity if nothing else. Unbelievably boring sitting at home all day
                  Did it for a month mate, I know its poxy.

When I qualified as a Sparks I couldn't get work, No point big picky ya know?
                  Theres not much work out there, Accountants working in Mc Donalds and ****.

I like the work I'm doing now but it's **** money but will improve.

I've been contemplating moving to Australia, Loads work,
                  Loads of sun, Great Money and Great lifestyle.

Comment

you cannot be racist...youre Irish. You would get a major backlash.

Comment

Working...
                    X