No announcement yet.

Hard for me to give my full outing support for the Saints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard for me to give my full outing support for the Saints

I've been a fan of them since I was 8 years old. I'm 20 now. I remember all the terrible QBs we had.. I'm proud that they won the game, but I just can't stand the ****ing band riders **** lol

Bobby Hebert FTW

Comment

See yea. A lot of people don't know him.. I saw tapes on him.. He was average to below at best. lol

Comment

what ya'll know about Ironhead

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          what ya'll know about Ironhead

Ironhead was a ****ing beast rest his soul. He also set a standard for big mother****ers touting that ROCK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LiLHopkins View Post
            Ironhead was a ****ing beast rest his soul. He also set a standard for big mother****ers touting that ROCK!!!

you guys had a very good defense back then too...what's his name? Pat Swilling and co.

Comment

you guys had a very good defense back then too...what's his name? Pat Swilling and co.
              aww sure did, but Tom Benson ****ed up then and didn't wanna shell out the case and that whole damn defense disbanded. Had a good defense but didn't have no offense line

Comment

If i was the Saints I would go with a Offensive Lineman in the draft along with a safety.

Comment

the dome patrol,

pat swilling, hof ricky jackson, vaughn johnson and the fiield mouse.- sam mills.

dalton hilliard, eric martin.

whatchu know about hokie gajon and george rogers? bum phillips..

I'm a saints fan since my first game in 1982 when we lost to the Falcons 35-0 but I still had the best time ever playing in the hallways of the dome.

Comment

Originally posted by LiLHopkins View Post
                    I've been a fan of them since I was 8 years old. I'm 20 now. I remember all the terrible QBs we had.. I'm proud that they won the game, but I just can't stand the ****ing band riders **** lol
                    and i was a fan before 82, prob since the late 70s, I'm 35 now.

Comment

Working...
                    X