No announcement yet.

NaziSceneDOTcom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaziSceneDOTcom

Wow, no one is allowed to say or post anything anymore on here without posts being edited/deleted or threat of a ban. How arrogant of Reno actually to risk losing good contributors which he has already due to correctional facility policies.

Why even bother? its the internet FFS but WE I'm not doing to debate the merits or lack their of since its a private site and they can do what they please..............I'm outta here, plenty of places I can freely discuss whatever without internet nazis screening all of our conversations.

Too bad some of you were not here in 09-10 with some great posters/uncensored discussion and we just let natural e-selection determine the victors no matter how graphic the discussion became.

So if someone would delete my account I would appreciate it, been fun having talks with some of you.

09-10 was GOAT, glad to be part of that.

Comment

You are being watched.

Comment

Comment

Don't do it Spray. You're a cool dude

Comment

Agree with OP, i have been here since 2004 even if i havent posted that much. This site have really gone down and some people cry like babies when some opinion hurts their feeling. It's a discussion forum but starts to feel like old womens teaparty cause of all the sissymen crying about racism and what not.

Comment

"they won't let me post / share pictures of dicks."

Comment

Sleep on it mate.

I agree with what is being said though. This place does need to relax itself big time..

Comment

I honestly thought, before clicking and reading the thread, you were directing us to check out a site.

Comment

Don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out. Actually, you'd probably like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X