No announcement yet.

David Haye says he offered Tyson Fury a 50-50 split but Fury won't sign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Yes, he knows he needs to train, because the alternative is what we saw against Carl Thompson, and haye doesn't want that to happen again.

But Fury maybe wants a big payday in case he loses and just wants tomake sure hes rewarded well for losing and don't get another big payday for a long time.
    Every fighter needs to train. What's your point?

Most fighters have a slip up and learn from that fight. It wasn't because Haye wasn't in good shape. He 1) Looked passed Thompson and 2) Wasn't in championship shape.

I don't care what anyone tells you, if you wanted to hang with the cat you best bring some serious shape to the table because that guy was fit.

Comment

Why would a fighter of Haye's calibre (ex world champ, PPV star etc) offer a 50/50? Klitschkos offer 99/1 or similar!

Comment

It's obvious Haye is ducking the ultimate fighting supremacy Tyson Fury. Fury deserves 80% of the revenue

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
          It's obvious Haye is ducking the ultimate fighting supremacy Tyson Fury. Fury deserves 80% of the revenue
          Yes. From all the PPVs, 20/30k sell outs of Arenas and stadiums, fighting on HBO/Showtime/Skysports for years - Fury does deserve at least 80%.

Oh wait.. That was Haye who did all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            I think everybody can see that Fury has a few mental issues
            Yes, it seems Fury has a few screws loose.

Comment

Tyson Fury is a big lump of nothing, carrying his weight and size it's expected he would have some Power obviously. I think all this is getting silly now Fury has nowhere to run, he must fight the likes of Wilder, Haye, Wlad, or even Mitchell (possibly the easiest of the lot for him due to his shoddy punch resistance as proven a few nights ago). Even if he fought Firat Arslan i'd be still very much of a UD in favour of the Cruiserweight!

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
                Tyson Fury is a big lump of nothing, carrying his weight and size it's expected he would have some Power obviously. I think all this is getting silly now Fury has nowhere to run, he must fight the likes of Wilder, Haye, Wlad, or even Mitchell (possibly the easiest of the lot for him due to his shoddy punch resistance as proven a few nights ago). Even if he fought Firat Arslan i'd be still very much of a UD in favour of the Cruiserweight!
                I think Adamek is the back-up plan. I wouldn't mind seeing put Mitchell to sleep though, the build-up is fun when Fury visits the States. I don't see Wilder getting in the ring with Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Yes. From all the PPVs, 20/30k sell outs of Arenas and stadiums, fighting on HBO/Showtime/Skysports for years - Fury does deserve at least 80%.

Oh wait.. That was Haye who did all that.
                  Haye also made an arse of himself on HBO/Skysports/RTL (et al). Fury shouldn't get 80%, but 60(Haye)/40(Fury) would be fair.

Comment

For everyone bashing Fury on his game playing right now, remember he is only following the game that Haye has played for many years now. He is simply following by example.

Comment

Working...
                    X