No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Signed A Deal With Ecko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Haven't seen anyone wear Echo since middle school a dozen years ago.
    This lol is ecko a thing in pr or something

Comment

ecko hasn't been in style in years lol ...you can buy ecko at wal mart and costco now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Is Echo still a thing in PR? That's like wearing G Unit or Fubu still...
        hahahaha - same thing i thought.

Comment

Next up... Peter Quillin signs with Cross Colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Ecko released a statement that yes they are sponsoring Danny Garcia and that they have designed a brand new boxing boot exclusively for Danny Garcia.

I'm dead right now LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
              ecko hasn't been in style in years lol ...you can buy ecko at wal mart and costco now lol
              lmao! you can buy that **** at costco.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
                THink about what you just typed-its not in style but its available for purchase at the largest retailer in the world and at Costco, which along with Wal Mart, is a top choice for middle class shoppers in the US.

Comment

Ill wear ecko, they got some nice ass clothes man and they always put **** on sale, ill just not buy the stuff iwth huge ecko logos on it.

They got some good stuff man

50 percent off sale right now with code
                  http://www.marcecko.com/#

40 percent off sale with code
                  http://www.eckounltd.com/

They selling this for 17 bucks on Ecko and I seen these type of shirts going for over 150 bucks at FCUK or Diesel, same style.

I dont know why some of you guys are acting like females? if the clothes look nice I could give a crap about the brand, I had a Ralph polo that cost me 80 bucks and it wasnt as comfy as the st johns bay polo I bought at JC penny for 19 bucks.

People are brand whores, they pay for the brand when the product is basically the same quality.

Unless you getting tailored shoes or nice italian dress shoes I dont see in paying huge money for off the rack.
                  Last edited by hectari; 04-13-2015, 02:57 PM.

Comment

lol.. ecko still around?? this gotta be in the same boat as fubu, fila, etc. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      THink about what you just typed-its not in style but its available for purchase at the largest retailer in the world and at Costco, which along with Wal Mart, is a top choice for middle class shoppers in the US.
                      I buy a lot of my clothes from Costco, people are hating for no reason. I get the Wal-Mart hate, but I actually never shop there, I'm sure these guys do.

Comment

Working...
                      X