No announcement yet.

Denis Boytsov vs. Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denis Boytsov vs. Tyson Fury

Tyson Fury will be fighting either Tony Grano or Denis Boytsov on Dec 1.

Boytsov has agreed to take the fight only if it is an official world title eliminator, and they have made a request to the WBO to make it such.

Boytsov is WBO #1 so there's a good chance they'll agree.

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...ja-s-bojtsovym
    Fury by KO/TKO
    36.84%
    Fury by decision
    31.58%
    Boytsov by KO/TKO
    26.32%
    Boytsov by KO/TKO
    5.26%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 10-25-2012, 07:25 PM.

Of course, there's no chance of Boytsov winning a decision in the UK, but he can win by KO/TKO.

Comment

Fury ko, too big and I stopped being impressed by Boytsov a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Of course, there's no chance of Boytsov winning a decision in the UK, but he can win by KO/TKO.
        Well, you left me no choice, Boystov by KO/TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I would imagine Boytsov has more chance of winning a decision in the UK than Fury would have in Germany.

Where is the bout more likely to be held?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I would imagine Boytsov has more chance of winning a decision in the UK than Fury would have in Germany.

Dec 1 in the UK.

Comment

You think Boytsov stops Fury,, Tunney?

Considering the staggering size difference (Boytsov is a natural cruiserweight) difference and the fact Boytsov hasn't looked that impressive for a while now, while fury is looking better with each fight, I think that's a bold pick

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

As long as you're not judging (like your Mayweather-Hatton cards) ANYONE can get a decision in the UK. And Geale just got a decision vs Sturm in Germany btw.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  As long as you're not judging (like your Mayweather-Hatton cards) ANYONE can get a decision in the UK. And Geale just got a decision vs Sturm in Germany btw.
                  They had to give Geale that or sturm would have won three robberies in a row.

It doesn't matter anyway, Fury will get rid of this munchkin inside the distance

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    and guess who gave it to him - a British judge...one Dave Parris.

Of course the UK isn't immune to controversial decisions (eg. Froch-Dirrell), I just thought it odd to say there was 'no chance' of Boytsov winning a decision in Britain when it really would be more reflective of boxing judging in Germany.

Comment

Working...
                    X