Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Sees Deontay Wilder as Future Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Wlad compare Mormeck to Tyson too?

Comment

When I first saw Wilder fight, I thought he was nothing special, and all he had was a right hand with a lot of power. Now though, I'm definitely changing my tune a bit. His left hand has shockingly developed quite a bit when compared to how undeveloped it was 10-15 fights ago. Something people need to understand, is that Wilder didn't have a s.hitload of amateur fights like guys like Fury, Price, Pulev, Ortiz etc etc, yet he still managed to win a bronze medal at the Olympics.

I don't really think you guys understand just how much of an achievement it is to even make it through the Olympic trials with barely 20 amateur fights, let alone make it to the Olympics AND win a bronze medal. The kid does have a lot of physical talent, is still very young, stays in superb shape, and is showing progress skill wise and opposition wise. Beck, Manswell etc aren't world beaters by any stretch, but they're decent gatekeepers to test the waters with. And, according to the articles on here months back, he was going to be facing Kelvin Price instead of Manswell, Price had beaten Tor Hamer and was undefeated but Price pulled out at the last minute with an injury I believe, so it wasn't like him and his team weren't and aren't looking for better competition.

Either way, I'm not really a fan of Wilder, but I definitely think he's going to go further than people -me included- thought he would. Just my opinion, though.

Comment

I too see Wilder as a future grill chef star at Burger King.

Comment

Basically what Wlad is saying is that "the hw division is so abismle that Wilder has a chance...hell anyone you find in the streets over 230 lbs has a chance"...smh...

Comment

After this post i going to start lurking again, but really all the **** talking is amazing. the guy barely had any fights before wining a ****ing bronze medal in the ****ing Olympic games which by its self is a major accomplishment, 25 wins all by knock out even if they are not world-beaters if anyone has ever fought before knows how hard that is to do, and is sparing with the best heavyweight fighter on the planet and by the pictures and the words spoken has obviously earned Wladimir's respect. but some of you ****heads who's biggest accomplishment in life is going to the bathroom by yourself wanna talk ****? OK carry on

Comment

Pipe down Wlad

If I doubled my body weight with crispy cremes, I would have a promising future in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                I too see Wilder as a future grill chef star at Burger King.
                BK has the broiler though

Comment

Hyperbole...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Who is a better judge of talent: Wlad Klitschko or the biased Brit Earl Hickey?
                    Wilders a bum.

Wlads just a nice guy who felt sorry for bashing up wilder.

Put the quote in your sig, I'll quote you when Wilders chicken legs short circuit

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Who is a better judge of talent: Wlad Klitschko or the biased Brit Earl Hickey?
                      I'll go with Hickey, Wlad made a fight with Mormeck and said he was like Tyson. I don't think Hickey is that dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X