No announcement yet.

Any lounge members got any phobias???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    let's get you a job testing intravenous spider anti-venom on the roof of a tall building

that will go over well

I would be so pwned!

Comment

Rats that are indoors. For some reason I don't have a phobia of seeing them outdoors. I can feed the bastards. But if one of them are in my house, friend's house or any place of business I'm getting the hell out. Mice too and big flying roaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I hate feet. I think they are the sickest thing on a human body, so darn ugly and gross. I can't even have a foot touch me even with a sock on, if it does I freak out and have to go wash whichever body part it touched. Couple years ago a girl I considered cool thought I was joking and thought it would be funny to touch me with her foot, I got crazy pissed off, can't even remember what I yelled at her. Never spoke to her again, despite her coming to my spot and crying at my door.
        you need psychiatric help brother.

i have a fear of both giving and receiving **** sex. seriously.

Comment

Jackie Boy call in tonite...

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            And I know I can't catch it. I can kill any spider. I can't kill a mouse and that drives me mad when I know one is around. Dirty disgusting vermin is all they are, glad they're everyone's food.

Comment

spiders and big bugs in general,,especially bugs that make any type of clicking noises, jumps, flys, or flaps around ughhh fuk bugs! those big black bettles u see flyin around i have to run away until its gone

sea creatures , i once saw a shark in the water at the beach and i was like nooooooooooooooope and went straight home. pools exclusively now

also airplanes flying really low kinda scare me

Comment

Fuck why did I click that................

I only got 15 seconds in.

Comment

All animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    Fuck that noise. I'd be moving out.

Comment

Animals...

Comment

Working...
                      X