• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post

Two cavemen.

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
        IMO I think that haye is set to put on a display of skill and power,Ruiz will buckle at the knees once Haye decides to go to work. This fight IMO will not go all the way. Haye sights are set to unify the division and I think that he will make light work of Ruiz tomorrow night. I expect to see a technical display with bone crunching power! Anything less will not be good enough...For all thoughs going I will see you there
        Tua killed Ruiz in a couple seconds. You saw how Tua turned out. Sure would make Haye amazing to do it to a much, much older Ruiz.

Comment

That was a prime Tua versus a fairly green Ruiz though. I'd honestly be surprised if that ever happened again, even to an older Ruiz. Haye may may stop him, but it will last a few rounds at the very least IMO.

I think Haye will probably win, but Ruiz could make it very hard for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            Tua killed Ruiz in a couple seconds. You saw how Tua turned out. Sure would make Haye amazing to do it to a much, much older Ruiz.
            I thought that Ruiz was 24 when Tua knocked him out many many years ago! But my point has been made now. Haye done the job, But hat off to Ruiz he can take a punch

Comment

Working...
            X