Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Thanks mate.

Led is a like some Chinese ****** that won't go away
    Congrats on winning the NFC Championship. Good luck in the Super Bowl bruh. You all earned it.

Comment

• Are they seriously shit?
      I watched a game over here, they ran the ball constantly and had some juiced up midget running the show
      Haters gonna hate.

Comment

• WHAMMY all the way to the superbowl

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post

Are they seriously shit?
          I watched a game over here, they ran the ball constantly and had some juiced up midget running the show
          Haters gonna hate.
          Dude.....

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
            the gay ts

walt, bringer, run and bl

diesel

chief

lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Dude.....

Hahahaaaa
              SWAG.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
                Flab

Shiranui

SP50
                Funny as all hell. LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Dude.....

So my connection is slow as hell right? So it takes awhile for the gifs to load up and play yea? So basically when there is a gif on my screen it freezes up half way through playin, before it loads fully. Now with that being explained.

I thought this gif was of a dude shootin a shot of canned cheese in the air, and waitin to catch it with a strip of bacon. Then the gif finished loading. Needless to say, it wasn't as funny after waitin 5 minutes for this fool to catch a shot of canned cheese on a strip of bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    So my connection is slow as hell right? So it takes awhile for the gifs to load up and play yea? So basically when there is a gif on my screen it freezes up half way through playin, before it loads fully. Now with that being explained.

I thought this gif was of a dude shootin a shot of canned cheese in the air, and waitin to catch it with a strip of bacon. Then the gif finished loading. Needless to say, it wasn't as funny after waitin 5 minutes for this fool to catch a shot of canned cheese on a strip of bacon.

I'm seriously laughing my no-ass having self now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X