• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams sisters by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
      Williams sisters by a mile.
      I don't know about that.

Sounds to me like you're just jocking up your Naked boy in your avatar.

He's going to get clowned and knocked out by either.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Good point.

But I'm gonna go ahead and pick the Klitschko Brothers.....

simply because of the fact they have no competition.

They rule with authority lol.

They dominate their division not their sport.

De la hoya, Mayweather and Pacquiao are the highest paid and most recognized.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
          Its not like Vitali and Wlad have never fought before, they probably kicked each others ass all the time when they were growing up. The reason they dont fight is because their MUM does not want the loser to get his feelings hurt.

And football is the ultimate contact sport dumbass

Serena may be a little on the butch side but after a few beers she looks extremely humpable.

Football may be contact.. but the big ******* are wearing what amounts to body armor ..and it's still not the same as combat sports which is the word I thought I typed

you should learn who you are talking before you call someone a dumbass.. I am going to spend the next 6 weeks boring you to tears proving to you that you couldn't be more wrong.. I imagine you are going to have a few new words for me by then.. I am going to love it.. see you around Jean Guy Pepper

Comment

how is the heavyweight division weak??? beacause 2 brothers run it??

c'mon people! they are just so dominant that they make everyone else look pathetic. aside from a couple of slips, K2 is has owned since they started back in the mid 90's.

i dont wanna hear about holyfield and tyson or bowe. they were not that great. people only think they were cause they grew up with these guys.

tyson, at his peak, fought mostly bums. thats how people remember him as a killer. oh, and throw in a few dives especially in his early career. that combined with great marketing fooled all of you guys almost.

holyfield is a small guy, who had some skills. it is hard to believe that he gave lewis some trouble considering how much of a god some people consider lennox.

i could go on, but whatever. i dont care about opinions. i use my experience, which includes my training and fighting, to judge.

the williams sisters are not quite the top. throw in sharapova, safina, jankovic, and others and they both don stand more than a 50/50 chance on any given day.

and for football, the manning bros - well, it is very hard to compare them with boxing or tennis.

anyways, K2 is most dominant. i mean, they are the sole reason people think the heavyweights are not deep. and nobody would bet against them vs anyone - discluding wishful thinking. but, u could win bets that the mannings wouldnt be top of the list for quarterback and that the williams sisters wouldnt win a perticular event. the odds are bigger for a klitschko fight where everytime eiher one of them fight, they are huge, HUGE favorites.

Comment

William sisters.

Outside of boxing who knows about the klitschko's? No one.

Outside of USA who knows about the Mannings? No one.

Outside of tennis who knows about the Williams? The world.

Which makes their reign on top the most impressive.
              Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-05-2009, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
                how is the heavyweight division weak??? beacause 2 brothers run it??

c'mon people! they are just so dominant that they make everyone else look pathetic. aside from a couple of slips, K2 is has owned since they started back in the mid 90's.

i dont wanna hear about holyfield and tyson or bowe. they were not that great. people only think they were cause they grew up with these guys.

tyson, at his peak, fought mostly bums. thats how people remember him as a killer. oh, and throw in a few dives especially in his early career. that combined with great marketing fooled all of you guys almost.

holyfield is a small guy, who had some skills. it is hard to believe that he gave lewis some trouble considering how much of a god some people consider lennox.

i could go on, but whatever. i dont care about opinions. i use my experience, which includes my training and fighting, to judge.

the williams sisters are not quite the top. throw in sharapova, safina, jankovic, and others and they both don stand more than a 50/50 chance on any given day.

and for football, the manning bros - well, it is very hard to compare them with boxing or tennis.

anyways, K2 is most dominant. i mean, they are the sole reason people think the heavyweights are not deep. and nobody would bet against them vs anyone - discluding wishful thinking. but, u could win bets that the mannings wouldnt be top of the list for quarterback and that the williams sisters wouldnt win a perticular event. the odds are bigger for a klitschko fight where everytime eiher one of them fight, they are huge, HUGE favorites.
                Not true. No female tennis player wants to play Serena. No female tennis player wants to play Venus during Wimbledon tourny. The Williams sisters play the game like men. They hit way harder and way faster than any other Female tennis player ever. Not to mention they are both extremely athletic and they both never give up on a play. (or ball, i just didn't want to get any sexual enuendos.)

Not everyone in the world knows the Klitschkos outside of boxing fans. Everyone knows about the Williams sisters. They are the top female tennis players, and because they are female.... TMZ/Popparazzi ringing any bells?

Which makes they reign on top more impressive than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Not true. No female tennis player wants to play Serena. No female tennis player wants to play Venus during Wimbledon tourny. The Williams sisters play the game like men. They hit way harder and way faster than any other Female tennis player ever. Not to mention they are both extremely athletic and they both never give up on a play. (or ball, i just didn't want to get any sexual enuendos.)

Not everyone in the world knows the Klitschkos outside of boxing fans. Everyone knows about the Williams sisters. They are the top female tennis players, and because they are female.... TMZ/Popparazzi ringing any bells?

Which makes they reign on top more impressive than the others.

good point. consider this though, the williams sisters have lost many many times. sometimes in the early rounds. there is not really room for this in boxing. even one loss can kill a career and all the built momentum where as in tennis you can redeem yourself many times in a year. even just winning one title in a whole tennis season elevates u to a high ranking where as in boxing, losing once in a year has a very dramatic effect.

and consider that the K bros practically own heavyweight boxing, i think they are most dominant. maybe not as known as the sisters or the mannings, but most dominant. neither of the sisters are ranked number 1 btw.

but all 3 are pretty dominant anyways. just, record wise and dominance wise, i would lean towards the k bros a bit over the sisters. mannings would be last on my list

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                    Football may be contact.. but the big ******* are wearing what amounts to body armor ..and it's still not the same as combat sports which is the word I thought I typed

you should learn who you are talking before you call someone a dumbass.. I am going to spend the next 6 weeks boring you to tears proving to you that you couldn't be more wrong.. I imagine you are going to have a few new words for me by then.. I am going to love it.. see you around Jean Guy Pepper
                    The only ***** here is the Klitschko mum. Klits already said they would be open to the idea if they got her approval. She needs to grow some balls already and give the people something they havent seen in 6 years: A #1 vs #2 in the heavyweight division. #1 faces #2 in almost every sport in the world except for this dying sport of boxing.

And you are still WRONG about football. Archie Manning must watch 11 scary guys all hyped up on adrenaline and steroids take aim at his sons head. This is for 3 hours, twice a week, from August to January. Meanwhile those ***** fruitcakes from Ukraine cant give us 12 measly rounds for one night only. How the hell do they expect to become ATGs fighting #4 and #6 ranked fighters all the time?

Comment

I think the Williams sisters, they dominate Wimbledon every year and no one wants to play them and it always comes down to Venus v Serena, not only that but they won the doubles tournament at Wimbeldon........again.

Comment

Working...
                      X