Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2 cents on floyd canceling the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    I dont really think that he cancel the fight because the fight wasnt selling....

i thinks is because he realize that a possible fight between cotto and pac is around the corner...

and the only reason he came back is for pac BUZZ.... he want that P4P #1 STATUS.. and he doesnt want cotto to steal the chance of beating him first!!!

So... i think that mayweather will screw JMM and is going to aim straight to pac!!!!!

look for floyd in the next week calling out pac or some**** like that...

GREEN K ARE WELCOME!!!!!

Comment

Floyd thinks the risk is too big or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        Floyd thinks the risk is too big or what?

is just that floyd knows that pac vs may is a bigger thing than jmm... and hes not giving cotto the opportunity to beat pac first..

i think hes plannin to take the short stick on this one.. just to get that buzz

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          I was thinking the same thing, but if he did after the 3000 ticket debacle he made one hell of a mistake. First of all his ego won't let him agree with Pac's terms especially after Pac and Arum have seen he can't draw for ****. Plus HBO must be pissed at him for making them waste money and resources for him to pull this ****.
          3,000 ticket debacle? MGM normally buys out most of the floor seats for there VIP's. VIP players alone would be a good 700 to 1,000 tickets. And do you honestly think with 4 24/7 shows this fight wouldn't sell out or be a huge draw?

Comment

Who the hell said it was cancelled? Postponed doesn't mean cancelled...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              Who the hell said it was cancelled? Postponed doesn't mean cancelled...

i know what u mean....

but im assuming hes going to cancel that fight!!

Comment

Working...
              X