Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have African Americans Made Progress Since Civil rights Era?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    Yo, fo shoo, talk about da real progress, dawg. HOLLA!

hhahahahahaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
      Yes, back then you got killed for whistling at a white girl (emmit till), and now them white hoes be all on a brothas dick..

...Only in the fantasy world of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        You are a stupid f.ucking idiot. I'm about to go get some beer with a 36 year old black lady from Nambia. There are worthless blacks and worthless whites. Get over the victimhood you fu cking loser.
        Why can white folk just admit their wrong doing??
        You guys act like you give black equal chances..
        Im giving you the side coming from a black man who struggles,, now a white kid who has everything set in their life... (mizzzuri)

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
        There will always be racism, there was racism before slavery, the key to overcoming racism is wealth.

And blacks only have 2 percent of America wealth and it hasn't grown in 50 years

George bush / hurrican katrina// what else do i gotta say?

Comment

Bet you all my points you cannot prove this with a reliable source. This statement is a complete fallacy. BTW, is that you in your avatar?
          saw it in a power point, Dr Claude Anderson mentioned that..

Its in his Book Black Labor, white wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
            ...Only in the fantasy world of ****.

You obviously live out in the country, come downtown.. Go to a club every one and a while.. you will understand honk!

Oprah, Guy who owns BET(forget name), countless rich athletes, Jordan, Tiger Woods. Yeah blacks in the pre civil rights era made the same amount of money. Come on down to the Negro League Hall of Fame and Museum on 18th and vine in KC, and spew all this bull**** to the black volunteers that lived during the time. They will give your ass a history lesson. You obviously need one.

Countless rich athletes?? all their money came from more wealthy white men..

Comment

Oprah, Guy who owns BET(forget name), countless rich athletes, Jordan, Tiger Woods. Yeah blacks in the pre civil rights era made the same amount of money. Come on down to the Negro League Hall of Fame and Museum on 18th and vine in KC, and spew all this bull**** to the black volunteers that lived during the time. They will give your ass a history lesson. You obviously need one.
              Not same money, Wealth economy back then was different.

Comment

Most white women I know wouldn't touch a black guy. Maybe it's the region of the country I'm in.

.....I have never had any white female friends who were remotely attracted to them. It takes a "special" female to go that route.

Comment

Working...
                X