No announcement yet.

People Against Interracial Relationships Are Racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
    Most people of Latin America are already mix race.

True Story.
    co-sign......

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
      and you voted ''yes''.
      Oh ****..mistake...

Comment

Damnit underboss don't make a poll where your TITLE and your poll question are DIFFERENT. I put up a yes because I was answering your thread question, I thought the poll question was the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          There is a couple black chicks I think are hot. Just not alot of them. I find all different kinds of Latina women attractive not just Mexican girls. Brazil has some of the hottest bitches on the planet. I also think that black chicks attitudes and overall demeanor have alot to do with me not being attracted to them...
          That statement right there is so true it could be put in the dictionary. I have probably smashed the most ethnicities out of everyone on this site, probably but not a Mexican though. I just find the ones where I am from very......pudgy but seem to be pregnant, have a kid, or be pregnant and have a kid that is also pregnant. The inside will always be more important on the outside though, you can be pretty ******* and you know what that means, your **** STINKS.

Comment

Nah i say it's all good. I like all, asian, white, black, indian, latina or w/e, more selection to choose from in my opinion, their are hot women in all races regardless so dont miss out!

Comment

Working...
            X