No announcement yet.

Professional Soccer matches being fixed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    Does he demolish his own chin? He must be very good at it.

Why do you support a man who uses PED's in a combat sport, grabs other men as a profession and left his old team when he became big time?

As for this site being gay, when did I say BoxingScene was gay? Why you reaching son?
    Yea he got knocked out....

Now lets get back to why are you on this website if boxers are gay? It's 2013 br0 you can be what you want to be and you can be with who you want to be!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Yea he got knocked out....

Now lets get back to why are you on this website if boxers are gay? It's 2013 br0 you can be what you want to be and you can be with who you want to be!

The man who is known as the demolisher gets KTFO and it's not the first time either. The mofo that eats horse meat to be that big was caught with testosterone at 10-1. Mofo got knocked the fug out when he was tested strictly and off those roids. He got knocked the fug out by a mofo who lost most of his fights vs big names.

So you agree boxers are gay? So if you agree then why do you follow 2 gay sports for son? I can tell, you must like one dick in your ass and another in the mouth since you follow two gay sports. Come on bro, you're of arab descent aren't you from my memory? People like you will get your hands chopped off, is that why you emigrated so that you can be gay?

Comment

So on top of you being a **** you are also racist?

We have a real winner here...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA
          So on top of you being a **** you are also racist?

We have a real winner here...
          What did I say that was racist you ****sexual? Why do you like 2 gay sports and what punishment would you get for being what you are in your native country?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X