No announcement yet.

Scariest Russian Inmate Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Scariest Russian Inmate Ever

"I cut off all their heads and stuck them on fence posts. I have my own laws. If you don't encroach on what is holy...I'll leave you among the living."

Don't **** with a Cossack

Incidentally, one of the best documentaries ever if you haven't seen it (The Mark of Cain). Makes western prisons look like a fantastical trip to Disneyland.

So it's a budgetary problem. And while the conditions in those prisons are worse and the equivalent of a War camp, thus more detrimental to all of their health, there is still some mutual respect amongst the prisoners living amongst each other, making it less stressful.

In the U.S., you may have the high tech prisons with proper ventilation, but the conditions of living amongst different races . The racial tension of Black, Latino, White gangs, living, competing against each other in the drug trade, territory of prison yard etc,. Nothing more stressful than a long sentence in a Western prison with different races living amongst each other. Especially if you aren't affiliated to begin with.

At least in that prison, everyone is the same, so one problem is out of the equation. Imagine a group of black coming into that prison. It'll be like Aliens from out of space to them. But yes, the only thing worse besides a regular Maximum security prison with proper funding is a Third world-esque prison the equivalent of a War camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      So it's a budgetary problem. And while the conditions in those prisons are worse and the equivalent of a War camp, thus more detrimental to all of their health, there is still some mutual respect amongst the prisoners living amongst each other, making it less stressful.

In the U.S., you may have the high tech prisons with proper ventilation, but the conditions of living amongst different races . The racial tension of Black, Latino, White gangs, living, competing against each other in the drug trade, territory of prison yard etc,. Nothing more stressful than a long sentence in a Western prison with different races living amongst each other. Especially if you aren't affiliated to begin with.

At least in that prison, everyone is the same, so one problem is out of the equation. Imagine a group of black coming into that prison. It'll be like Aliens from out of space to them. But yes, the only thing worse besides a regular Maximum security prison with proper funding is a Third world-esque prison the equivalent of a War camp.
      I suggest you watch the entire thing. You have no idea how wrong your assumptions are. Are people freely tortured in American prisons? Do they starve to death, live with pestilence, 35 deep in a cell intended for 10 people? They spend approximately one US cent per prisoner a day there. Your statements are utterly laughable.
      Last edited by Miburo; 12-09-2011, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        I suggest you watch the entire thing. You have no idea how wrong your assumptions are. Are people freely tortured in American prisons? Do they starve to death, live with pestilence, 35 deep in a cell intended for 10 people? They spend approximately one US cent per prisoner a day there. Your statements are utterly laughable.

Yes, and did I not say that the conditions are worse as a whole? Of course. A bit of a knee jerk reaction on your part?

But it's budgetary, not the system itself. Are they running the prison that way because that's how tough they are over there, or is it the lack of funding?

Yet how is living in a Western prison a picnic? Just because it's fully funded and the conditions aren't 3rd world, doesn't mean it's any easier, for the reasons I cited. RACIAL TENSIONS, with race based gangs running prisons.

Tell me, putting the budgetary issue aside, would you rather live in a prison that is filled with your own kind (race), or a prison that is mixed and has blacks and latino?

That's what I was getting at.

Comment

Yes, and did I not say that the conditions are worse as a whole? Of course. A bit of a knee jerk reaction on your part?

But it's budgetary, not the system itself. Are they running the prison that way because that's how tough they are over there, or is it the lack of funding?

Yet how is living in a Western prison a picnic? Just because it's fully funded and the conditions aren't 3rd world, doesn't mean it's any easier, for the reasons I cited. RACIAL TENSIONS, with race based gangs running prisons.

Tell me, putting the budgetary issue aside, would you rather live in a prison that is filled with your own kind (race), or a prison that is mixed and has blacks and latino?

That's what I was getting at.
          Again you proved you didn't watch anything. It has nothing to do with budget. It's all done for a reason. Check out the part about "The White Swan" a prison which is specifically designed to torture and break inmates. Guards frequently kill them with impunity. Check out the part about "downcast", inmates who are no longer even considered human, tattooed with the word "slave" on their faces who one can do absolutely anything to with zero consequences. The entire film is about the complex caste system indicated by body tattoos. That's what they have instead of "race", and incidentally Russia is one of the most racially diverse countries on earth in any case. It just happens that most of the interview subjects are "white" Russians. Instead of skin color, your tattoos are what mark you visually and determine your station. Affiliation, criminal activity, and previous prison sentences mean every bit as much.
          Last edited by Miburo; 12-09-2011, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            Again you proved you didn't watch anything. It has nothing to do with budget. It's all done for a reason. Check out the part about "The White Swan" a prison which is specifically designed to torture and break inmates. Check out the part about "downcast", inmates who are no longer even considered human, tattooed with the word "slave" on their faces who one can do absolutely anything to with zero consequences.

How does it not have anything to do with the budget, when the Warden himself said they have budget problems? When you yourself in your previous post said, "they spend approximately one US cent per prisoner a day there". I'll take your word for it on the rest (Downcast)

Still, you haven't answered my question? Would you rather live in a prison filled with just your race, or a Racially mixed prison?
            Last edited by cupocity303; 12-09-2011, 02:17 AM.

Comment

I saw a movie about a prison in Turkey. Very bad conditions to live under over there.

BUT, the problem to the individual prisoner seemed to be the corrupt prison guards and the system itself, rather than the other prisoners . Were there some scuffles amongst the inmates? Sure, but rather minor compared to the States. There was more solidarity amongst the prisoners because they all had more to worry about prison guards, then each other. They feared them. And they all were of the same race.

It's the opposite in the States. Over here the prison guard is just doing his job and going by the book. Prisoners throw feces at them and aren't terrified of them. They don't beat you to death here for that. You're more intimidated by the other convicts than the staff working there, and that's the point. You're afraid of life in general population, being out in the yard with the other prisoners...NOT BEING IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, which some want to be in when they need protection.

For different reasons, you don't wanna be in either place.

Comment

Would you rather live in a prison filled with just your race, or a Racially mixed prison?
                If I'm gonna be raped I'd prefer that a white guy do it to me. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Adultery View Post
                  If I'm gonna be raped I'd prefer that a white guy do it to me. Just sayin'
                  i'd go for an asian.

they have smaller wee wees.

Comment

that russian dude wouldn't dare go into larry's cell.

Comment

Working...
                    X