Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been Knocked Out before?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my jaw broken in the first punch of a fight and been knocked down a couple times. Both of those times my eyes got split.

Never ko'd though.

Comment

Got a bat swung at the back of my head in a fight when i was 16. Woke up missing a shoe and bleeding.

Comment

I have an immense head for a man my size which I concluded contributes to my 18inch neck and head to jaw proportions all of which have led to me being able to withstand a hellacious punch and as a result I have never been ko'd or anywhere near it.

Comment

Choked out twice, once doing judo and once jujitsu. Tapping is for other guys.

I knocked myself out skateboarding once.

Boxing, my chin is good.

Comment

No, but I got dropped once in sparring. The dude was like 180-190 lbs. and I was 155 lbs. The sparring was fine until I got caught with an uppercut (like a long looping one) right on the chin, with 14 oz. Casanova gloves (hardly any padding). I seen that ****, too, like in slow motion. I went down Marquez style, like not really hurt. But, I was seeing everything like glazed and brighter or some ****. My head hurt for like 3 days. Man, that **** sucked. This was like 2 or 3 years ago, maybe 4. That was the only time I got dropped in sparring or hurt really.
            Last edited by Null; 12-05-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
              i got kicked in the head while the guy was doing back flip but didnt get kd/ko but i felt it
              so u got served with this?

Comment

Senior year in Highschool we had a skip day, and some of us were doing some backyard boxing at the local park where everyone was hanging out. My friends and I were having fun wailing on each other, and then I saw my buddy J.R. drive up. J.R. was well over 300lbs, taller than me (I'm 6'2), and a scary mother****er. I asked him to punch me in the face, just to see how hard he could hit.

Let's just saw I have absolutely no recollection of what happened after he put his gloves on.

Comment

yes i was, damn i didnt know what hit me and everything was just so fast.. i was doing my on the job training (OJT) at japan when we bunkered or put fuel on our ship with some giant anaconda hose, and when it was about to end they were supposed to air blow the host so that no fuel gets left behind inside the giant hose. when they are about to airblow the host I happened to pass below it coz i didnt know the host would go wild when airblowing and it whipped me right at the back of my neck and I fell down face first on the floor and my helmet flew, i stood up right away embarassed as the high japanese officials of the ship came rushing at me to asked if i was okay.

if that was on the Chin i would have been fined

can't risk to damage my wonderful looks though. but I felt like i was marquez immediately recovering from a KD.

Comment

I've been stunned, but never knocked out.

Comment

Only once. Fell 30 feet out of a tree when I was about 7. Woke up a week later in the hospital. Haven't neen dazed since.

Comment

Working...
                      X