No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner twitter

I know its been said before but you would have thought his management team would get him off there? the crap he spews on there makes him look like an uneducated idiot. Al Haymon and HBO are grooming him as the next Mayweather and he's acting like a complete clown, Floyd is smart.

what did he say?

Comment

Well whatever he is doing is working,i mean look you're talking about him right?

Comment

Give the kid a break.. Because that's exactly what he is. A KID.. A still wet behind the ears kid. He's only 22 years old don't forget. He'll mature.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
          Well whatever he is doing is working,i mean look you're talking about him right?
          This is a boxing forum and he's one of the brightest prospects,what he's doing is turning away the casual fans and losing any bit of mystique he may have about himself. Any rational person would take a look at his twitter and think "man what an idiot, not interested in this dude".

Floyd probably doesn't even tweet himself but he's grammatically correct and posts decent albeit controversial stuff, Broner talks a load of nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            This is a boxing forum and he's one of the brightest prospects,what he's doing is turning away the casual fans and losing any bit of mystique he may have about himself. Any rational person would take a look at his twitter and think "man what an idiot, not interested in this dude".

Floyd probably doesn't even tweet himself but he's grammatically correct and posts decent albeit controversial stuff, Broner talks a load of nonsense.
            Who cares about grammar ? especially on the internet..people post lol,lmao,rotfl.are you serious?seems like you are nitpicking.Man is going the bad guy angle and the more he gets the better. So if he is pissing you off then his job is done.

Comment

He tweets the same stuff you're normal 22 year old person would tweet. Y'all be making yourselves sound real old sometime

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                He tweets the same stuff you're normal 22 year old person would tweet. Y'all be making yourselves sound real old sometime
                what does he post?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  what does he post?
                  Just a clusterf**k of nonsense pretty much lol.

Comment

He talks about his "sex game" a lot. He says this knowing that his fanbase is mostly male. I had to unfollow because it was getting so annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X