No announcement yet.

So Who Beats Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I don't know why all of you are including Khan. Khan is super over rated until he proves himself and he'll always have that china chin. I'm suprised more people didn't pick Devon Alexander. This dude is really good and he's only 23. He's a southpaw, he's fast, has good power. And I think this weekend he's gonna show alot of people that he's one of the top 140lbers after he whips Urango.

Comment

Hatton gets handled.

Comment

Bradley hasn't got a fight scheduled...neither has Hatton.

Man up Ricky and either prove you're still top dawg at 140 or pass the torch to Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Yeah Funeka would give anyone hell, Khan could beat him but not for a long while as he still way too naive imo. Guzman is a tough fight to, i reckon Guzman has more left than what he showed against Fuenka its just he had to fight a different type of fight against Funeka because of height and he was not entirely comfortable doing that.
            Yeah, I agree about Guzman. I actually think Guzman is going to beat Funeka in the rematch but Funeka is no bum, strictly because of his height. I can't stand Guzman but Funeka is just a style nightmare for any fighter.
            Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
            Hatton loses to Bradley by a wide UD.

Comment

Zab Judah is going back to 140. I think Zab Judah has the best chances of beating Tim Bradley based on his experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Yeah Funeka would give anyone hell, Khan could beat him but not for a long while as he still way too naive imo. Guzman is a tough fight to, i reckon Guzman has more left than what he showed against Fuenka its just he had to fight a different type of fight against Funeka because of height and he was not entirely comfortable doing that.
                True, and plus he got a pretty bad cut.

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                bradley has decent power. the reason why i think that amir can take his punches is because im expecting that khan's chin will be better since he moved up in weight
                That's what I was thinking too, but there's always that niggling thing with Khan that makes me think he will get sparked again. Same thing with Haye. It does make for slightly more exciting fights though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Hatton gets handled.
                  Most definitely.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Hatton loses to Bradley by a wide UD.
                    I want to see it. I want to see the fight...Ricky's returning, why not fight the best in the division? Ricky has only lost to two fighters....anyone who wasn't p4p best got an arse kicking. Imagine if Ricky came back, KO'd Bradley (who has been down before, so he's not indestructable) and turned 140 on its head. I doubt Khan would be much of a favourite against Ricky any more!
                    A lot of people favour Bradley and I probably would too, but as it got closer to the fight and Ricky starts looking more like this:

I think a few people wouldn't be so sure. It'd be a good fight.
                    Last edited by Targaryen; 03-03-2010, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puck View Post
                      Zab Judah is going back to 140. I think Zab Judah has the best chances of beating Tim Bradley based on his experience.

Experience of what? Losing?

Too much pressure for Zab..

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                      Most definitely.

That is great.

Comment

Working...
                      X