Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] All Access: Canelo vs. Lopez -- Full Ep1 -SHOWTIME- Josesito Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked this All Access more more than the Chavez/Martinez 24/7. Seemed a lot of more natural and nothing was forced. I gotta say that I'm really buying into this whole Rocky story. Now I think I rather see Canelo vs Lopez instead of Canelo vs Trout/Bundrage or whoever. But whatever. As much as I want Lopez to win, fights shouldn't be made just becuase there's a tiny chance that the challenger will win.

Comment

Great episode. Great stories especially Lopez. Alvarez has a good taste when it comes to cars btw..

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        i agree with everything u said
        Thanks man.

Comment

Wow...that show actually made me like both guys less. I dont think that has ever happened before. I was all for Lopez in this fight (being the underdog and all) but now, Im not sure I care. Good fight is really all Im after. I expect fireworks before Canelo puts him away.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            Wow...that show actually made me like both guys less. I dont think that has ever happened before. I was all for Lopez in this fight (being the underdog and all) but now, Im not sure I care. Good fight is really all Im after. I expect fireworks before Canelo puts him away.
            lol someone told me robert garcia didnt go you can see him in the video he looked happy ortiz got tko'd

Comment

Working...
            X