Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo hangs with Floyd, Trout, Lara and you call him a bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes got a great resume for a 22 year old for sure.

I didnt like him pre Trout, he just seemed a pampered star making big money/winning paper titles but fighting crap opp.

He's impressed me recently though. I thought Angulo could beat him, I thought Lara would beat him and Trout as well Time I started giving the Irishman some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      You gave him 5 rounds and have been crying robbery for weeks. How exactly is it out of the realm of possibility that he won two more rounds? Your admitting it was a close fight and you watched the fight thinking he was going to get robbed.
      Carlos Baldomir hung in there with Floyd what's your point?

Comment

Because he lost to all three of them.

Comment

Take Floyd out of the equation and you'll have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            Hahahahahahahahah he completely got dominated by floyd, barely beat trout, and I thought Lara won.
            Canelo hung with Floyd like a little brother tries to smoke cigarettes with his infinitely cooler older brother. He takes controversial decisions over Trout and Lara in fights that could've gone either way but gets the wild-WTF-shutout scorecards in both cases.

I don't deny the kid's talent but consider this; Canelo knows all he has to do is not get thoroughly dominated (like in the Floyd fight) and not get knocked down or knocked out (against much smaller guys in Floyd and literally everyone he fought before Trout or against guys not known for one-shot power like Trout, Lara, and even Angulo who breaks you down through an accumulation of damage), and he'll get a decision on the cards.

Comment

Working...
            X